MEGADETH!

Megadeth and Zep are like the opposite of each other musically.

Listening to Megadeth is like listening to a guitar nerd practice.

A very good guitar nerd.. but still a guitar nerd.

Led Zep is the opposite... sure they can play but when they do they aren't trying to show the latest technique they just perfected.

Zep is just wailing on their own thing. Nothing to prove.

Megadeth is way immature in musical stature compared to zep.

When I listen to Megadeth there is the occasional little thing that sounds cool. But it's always inside of an amateurish song.

That's why they aren't a huge band...

Huge in some peoples view... but that doesn't mean squat.

Ask someone on the street to name a Megadeth tune and most people can't name one.

ask them for a zep tune... see what I mean.

and technically Megadeth material is often much better performed and recorded than the zep stuff ever was

it's because it's music arseholes... Zep songs are music... Megadeth songs are wankers for wankers who want to jerk on their guitars because their knobs don't work.

rock music for twelve year olds.

with raging little hard ons and know clue of how to use them.

No one was even comparing the two, well, until this post. But "best band ever"? Can't say I agree with that but to each their own.

Well, no I reckon Zep are The Best Band Ever.But for now, Megadeth are my best band. But yeah, no-one was comparing them until this troll stepped in :blink:

Megadeth and Zep are like the opposite of each other musically.

Listening to Megadeth is like listening to a guitar nerd practice.

A very good guitar nerd.. but still a guitar nerd.

Led Zep is the opposite... sure they can play but when they do they aren't trying to show the latest technique they just perfected.

Zep is just wailing on their own thing. Nothing to prove.

Megadeth is way immature in musical stature compared to zep.

When I listen to Megadeth there is the occasional little thing that sounds cool. But it's always inside of an amateurish song.

That's why they aren't a huge band...

Huge in some peoples view... but that doesn't mean squat.

Ask someone on the street to name a Megadeth tune and most people can't name one.

ask them for a zep tune... see what I mean.

and technically Megadeth material is often much better performed and recorded than the zep stuff ever was

it's because it's music arseholes... Zep songs are music... Megadeth songs are wankers for wankers who want to jerk on their guitars because their knobs don't work.

rock music for twelve year olds.

with raging little hard ons and know clue of how to use them.

You obviously don't know shit about Megadeth at all. Which is why you sound like such a dumb-ass.

Dave Mustaine is arguably, one of metals premier song writers. You can chalk him up there with the likes of his past band-mate, James Hetfield.

Just because you know nothing of Megadeth, doesn't mean anyone else does.

By the way, "Rust in Peace" is one of the best metal albums, ever.

You obviously don't know shit about Megadeth at all. Which is why you sound like such a dumb-ass.

Dave Mustaine is arguably, one of metals premier song writers. You can chalk him up there with the likes of his past band-mate, James Hetfield.

Just because you know nothing of Megadeth, doesn't mean anyone else does.

By the way, "Rust in Peace" is one of the best metal albums, ever.

Well said, man. And Mustaine is way better than Hetfield.

it's Mustaine, dude.. B)

Yes it is, Freudian slip !!! or would you like to correct me DUDE !!

Wow!! You just corrected God.

Agh Bless you my son, your still not happy with me replying to you posts on the Deep purple thread !!

here have your dummy back !!!

Well said, man. And Mustaine is way better than Hetfield.

You can't really compare Mustaine and Hetfield. Hetfield plays rhythm, he is also a better song writer than Dave in my opinion and he has a WAY better voice.

I think you meant Mustaine being better than Hammett? In which case I still disagree. :P

But it's all just opinions.

You can't really compare Mustaine and Hetfield. Hetfield plays rhythm, he is also a better song writer than Dave in my opinion and he has a WAY better voice.

I think you meant Mustaine being better than Hammett? In which case I still disagree. :P

But it's all just opinions.

"I" meant, as far as song writing/riff writing whatever, they are both amazing writers. And I don't think much of Kirk Hammett's playing in the least. I think its boring as hell.

Sorry, I'm always correcting people about this kinda stuff. It always annoys me when people get things wrong about bands.. you know what I mean?? :)

No probs I did really know his name but for some reason I must of been dreaming of a Mustang lol !!

No probs I did really know his name but for some reason I must of been dreaming of a Mustang lol !!

Oh aye, it happens all the time.

Still, at least you didn't call him what my so-called friends call him... deliberately... :rolleyes:<_<

I'm not even gonna say what, but it rhymes with 'Mustaine', and sounds verrrry similar.... :angry: The crap I have to put up with :rolleyes:

I thought it was just a silly name you had for him! :D

I used to have this friend who referred to the members of Metallica as James Wheatfield, Kirk Hamster, Lars Oil Rig & Jason New Kid. Sad but true. :)

I thought it was just a silly name you had for him! :D

I used to have this friend who referred to the members of Metallica as James Wheatfield, Kirk Hamster, Lars Oil Rig & Jason New Kid. Sad but true. :)

Nice one lol !!