Robert's Hair

Roxie

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't it frustrating? And he probably didn't even have to work at it. He wasn't standing in front of a mirror for 90 minutes with a curling iron and smoothing serum. The unfairness!

I have big curly hair, but I can't make it look like his. It must just be because he's Robert.

robertplant335.jpg
Plant20Crop20220BW20for20Web20ABC20.jpg
robertplant308.jpg
robertplantmoving.gif
robertplant292.jpg

I don't recall you I got any of those from. If they are your's feel free to take credit.

I wonder if he ever felt overwhelmed by all the female attention back then? Does anyone know who took the above photo?

1a4316e4-7b4b-42a2-862b-71535d048dd7_zps

i'd be willing to let Robert sleep on my shoulder while I gently stroke and pet his hair and kiss his head

I'd rather not talk about what I want to do to his hair or himself... but I'm blushing anyways...

• 1 month later...

are you talking about the photo about Robert sleeping on a plane or the comic strip I've found on the deviantart website?

The photo of him sleeping on the plane. One point Barney Hoskyn's book makes clear is that Robert Plant was a hit with the ladies during his Birmingham days. However, things just got crazy after he joined Led Zeppelin. He had young women who would do anything just throwing themselves at him 24/7.

This may have been mentioned before but I would still like to know what products he uses on his hair. He must been keeping companies like Frizz Ease in great demand.

Also out of curiosity (and I know some folk would scream in horror at this) I would really, really love to know how long his hair would be if you attacked it with a pair of....straightners *gasp*

This may have been mentioned before but I would still like to know what products he uses on his hair. He must been keeping companies like Frizz Ease in great demand.

Also out of curiosity (and I know some folk would scream in horror at this) I would really, really love to know how long his hair would be if you attacked it with a pair of....straightners *gasp*

I would never in my life would do that to Robert's hair let alone do that to my hair. hell I don't even have a hair straightner in my house. I was lucky enough to have been born with straight hair!