Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Roxie

Robert's Hair

yes he is!

971819_631652166880011_1139514794_n_zps7

I'm tempted to tell all of you lovely plantaides what I would love to do to Robert's hair and I will happily do just about anything to it except cut it or straighten it.

yes he is!

971819_631652166880011_1139514794_n_zps7

I'm tempted to tell all of you lovely plantaides what I would love to do to Robert's hair and I will happily do just about anything to it except cut it or straighten it.

i will go to sleep with this on my mind

Just realized something....if Robert and I...well (I'm gonna ramble a bit here and may sound silly but here I go) I'm a red head, Robert is blonde....our (um) kiddies could be strawberry blonde, I have a mixture of Celtic and Anglo Saxon blood in me, Robert is a Viking....bingo!!

j/k!

Edited by SozoZoso

Plus in those above piccies...I want those bracelets esp the cuff one

I wonder if Plant feels burdened by his hair? Maybe he's tired of wearing it long and would like to cut it but he realizes that fans associate it with him?

577240_624897247555503_1179229185_n_zps3

He wore some of the coolest blouses when he was in Led Zeppelin. The one in the above photo looks as if it were made to wear open. Unlike Plant, I can't go about bare-chested but I could wear that blouse over a black tank top or t-shirt.

Ah, come on Disco, be a little adventurous. Robert is so beautiful in this picture. The blouse looks to be all sparkly. Does anyone know what concert it is from?

thhair1.gif

Lucky lucky lady......but one kinda gets the feeling that she might be scolding him for "being a young hooligan with long hair....young man go get that cut!"

Edited by SozoZoso

Yeah, there's always pasties if you're a little shy. :P

I only bare my boobs for a very select audience nowadays. ;) Pottedplant is right about Robert's shirt being all sparkly in the photo. I've decided it calls for something more dressy underneath like a black silk camisole or a black velvet corset.

Edited by Disco Duck

Ohoooooo, DD, I love, love the idea of a black velvet corset. Now that would be elegant!!! Go for it girl!!! Listen to us, as though you already have the blouse - right from Robert. :hysterical: