Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Roxie

Robert's Hair

^ Maybe Robert will have a garage sale one day. :lol:

You were joking but it would be a good idea for a fundraiser. I wonder if Plant still has his stage clothes from his LZ days? Can you imagine what some of his jeans and blouses would fetch at auction; particularly the ones that he wore in concerts that were filmed. He could raise a lot of money for his favorite charities that way.

Edited by Disco Duck

^That is a good idea. I would like to have some of his jewelery... If I could afford it. :lol:

What a great idea. Can you imagine what chaos that would cause. People would be lined up for miles. I would like one of his little blue blouses. Oh, I would give my last dime for the blouse he wore when he sang SIBLY at the MSG for TSRTS.

Hahaha, last Friday my family had a little gathering and watched LZ DVDs. (Yes, we are that kind of a family...)

And one of my sisters sighed, "Robert Plant was too beautiful to be true..."

tumblr_m1jtrrSE7o1qj7jrso1_500_zps8bec21

I do believe that if our boys had been one percent less musically accomplished, they could have been dismissed as "a bunch of good-looking posers."

tumblr_mgi263G1IW1ru9qwvo1_500_zpsff0c7b

don't worry Robert me and my fellow plantadies will take care of you

I know that this is a topic about Robert's hair, but come on, does he really, really, really have to put his hand THERE??? I'm sorry but in this particular photo I can't look at his hair:))) This is beyond hot for me!