Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Roxie

Robert's Hair

I use Sunsilk captivating curls leave in conditioner and it makes me hair so soft. then I use Sunsilk curl creme. It is gel and creme swirled together, it looks really cool. Blow dryers and straighteners ruin your hair.

sounds like an advertisement :D

You should! Join us curly haired ladies and free your hair from blowdryers and straightening products!! :lol::lol:

got it B)

I just reread it and it oes. I don't mean to sound like an advertisement. When I find something that actually for my hair I share the news because that's rare for me.

Oh God, now I sound like it again.

I just reread it and it oes. I don't mean to sound like an advertisement. When I find something that actually for my hair I share the news because that's rare for me.

Oh God, now I sound like it again.

oh it's ok :D i loke the way you speak about Sunsilk, once i tried it too. thanx for sharing)

I like John Freida but it's expensive. I have better things to spend my money on.

I like John Freida but it's expensive. I have better things to spend my money on.

In Russia prices are high too...at what price do you buy Sunsilk, may i ask you?

It's about $4 a bottle. Some is $3.50 and some is like $4.20 but it falls in there, depending on what you buy.

It's about $4 a bottle. Some is $3.50 and some is like $4.20 but it falls in there, depending on what you buy.

Oh i suppose it's cheaper in Russia....so it's about $2.8 a bottle)

I bet it's gas driving the prices up here. Buisnesses raise the prices of their products to cover the gas money. It's inflation gas doesn't have to be as hiar as it is but companies want that money.

Here is a picture to stay on topic:

ronertplant268.png

I bet it's gas driving the prices up here. Buisnesses raise the prices of their products to cover the gas money. It's inflation gas doesn't have to be as hiar as it is but companies want that money.

ronertplant268.png

puppyeyes.gif Hellooooo!

ronertplant268.png

a pic for hair and jeans....sweet

the first time i saw his hair all wild i thought of a lion's mane...

ronertplant268.png

Wow :o

very impressive

thanks lzfan

Actually I think it's marijuana smoke. Ha! Kidding... just kidding.

I love the plant in front of him.

Wow :o

very impressive

thanks lzfan

Your very welcome.

Another picture(s):

robertplant189.jpg

robertplant184.jpg

The mullet:

robertplant196.jpg

robertplant097-1.jpg

robertplant099.jpg

Every time I get into my photobucket for one picture I always post as many as I can on accident. (Well, maybe not on accident.)

;) Mine too. :)

Oh, yes, and Martha, you do! By the way, ladies... check out her YouTube page. YOWZA! An even BETTER pic of him playing football (soccer) in just his underwear. CLEAR DEFINITION. :o If you can't see it, let me know.

i can't find it:(:(:(:(:(

Hehehehe she removed it. Hang on.

ETA: OK, love, I can't send you anything, you're only fifteen, and I don't want to get into trouble. :blush: Sorry, dear.

Edited by 70sPercy'sPet

Your very welcome.

Another picture(s):

robertplant184.jpg

Every time I get into my photobucket for one picture I always post as many as I can on accident. (Well, maybe not on accident.)

Oh my! :rolleyes: This pic sends my heart aflutter...my mind races with wicked thoughts looking at his expression. :wub::blush: Oh, sorry....carry on! Thanks for posting!!!!

His hair is so gorgeous, I wish I could brush it!

I must admitt I have a hair-fetish...:lol:

RK1030_LED_ZEPPELIN_6.jpg

cutestrobbieever.jpg

I want my hair just like Roberts now :). I use to as well not like my curls so much, but when I discovered this golden-god, I wanted nothing more than curls :). Only thing is my hair is really thick, not sure how Percy has his :\

I want my hair just like Roberts now :). I use to as well not like my curls so much, but when I discovered this golden-god, I wanted nothing more than curls :). Only thing is my hair is really thick, not sure how Percy has his :\

His hair is really gorgeous- I have found this pic in internet, he is so cute there! :wub::wub:

gorgeousbig.jpg