Robert's Hair

Roxie

When I was a kid (back in the 70s), my friends who had long, curly hair used to wash it and set it on hard, very large plastic rollers they called 'orange juice cans' in order to straighten it. I'm also reminded of Roger Daltrey's appearance on an American talk show a few years back. The interviewer asked him about his hair and he told her it was naturally curly. During the early days of The Who, he used to borrow his sister's Dippity Do to get his hair to lay flat before gigs.

I wonder if part of rock music's appeal to young British rockers of that era is that it gave them an excuse to expend more time and energy on their appearance than was normally considered acceptable for young men.

This makes sense, and now my other question about Roger Daltrey is answered too thanks very much DD. I've seen the really early clips (60's) of him with straightish hair and then in the 70's pics it looked as though he too was getting perms all the time. All has been revealed...cheers Fishy

Sagittarius rising: According to the groupie site, groupiedirt.com (which I'm sure is totally scientific and official...LOL): "Robert Plant has earned high praise as a lover and he has a huge penis (reportedly almost 10 inches). According to groupies who've had the pleasure of intimate encounters with Mr. Plant, he is a kinder, gentler version of Jimmy Page. Robert is playful, flirtatious, and treats most groupies with respect. We also hear that Robert finds it a turn-on when women fawn all over his golden locks. Robert is damn proud that he still has a lot of hair, unlike many of his peers who are rapidly losing theirs!"

Don't know if all that is true or not, but that's what they say....

10 inches? Did they say if that was when it was soft or hard?.....just kidding....frig, what doesn't the guy have! I guess he is the whole package.....

I'll call Robert and then arrange to meet up with him to check it all out and verify this story. It's the only way...;)

10 inches? Did they say if that was when it was soft or hard?.....just kidding....frig, what doesn't the guy have! I guess he is the whole package.....

I'll call Robert and then arrange to meet up with him to check it all out and verify this story. It's the only way... ;)

I'll call Robert and then arrange to meet up with him to check it all out and verify this story. It's the only way... ;)

I think there may be some other forum members who may want to go along with you....for scientific research of course....

cheers Fishy

yikes,is there anything wrong with him..NO

• 4 weeks later...

Drop him at my door!!!

hey girls got a present for you! *Jessica knocks on the door and leaves a present on the door step and runs away very quickly*

untitled-1_zpsa7ffc12c.png

hey girls got a present for you! *Jessica knocks on the door and leaves a present on the door step and runs away very quickly*

untitled-1_zpsa7ffc12c.png