No Fun

redrum

Oh Red! Thanks heavens you're okay!

Those heart problems can come from seemingly out of nowhere and get real serious real fast. My 38-year-old perfect-health brother had a heart attack a couple months ago. Luckily he was about two blocks away from a hospital, so he just drove himself to the ER. He said the walk from the parking lot to the ER was the longest walk he ever took in his life. It's genetic. My dad had a quintuple bypass, and he's a marathon runner! Anyway my bro is OK now, but he's also had to make some difficult changes in his lifestyle. Getting off caffeine is hard for about a week, then you realize how much it was fucking you up. I used to be seriously addicted to caffeine. I tapered off it to avoid the mother of all headaches. I noticed an almost immediate improvement in memory function and decrease in mental fogginess.

I'm really glad I got off it.

It seems like you're doing all the right things. Getting plenty of exercise by biking! And chasing cats around!

You know, I did the same thing and drove myself to the hospital as it's not far from me and the walk to the emergency room was LONG!!! But they whisked me right in. I hope your brother is ok too. I hear you about the caffeine and I did have the withdrawal headaches.

I noticed an almost immediate improvement in memory function and decrease in mental fogginess.

I'm hoping this will now help with my guitar playing and figuring out the sheet music. :D

Good to hear from you as I guess everyone from the old board will get back here eventually.

B)

• 1 month later...

I went to give some blood today and they told me I have to wait 6 months because of the AF. I have 'A Negative' which is kind of rare and they are always wanting me to donate, but they said that right now I need it more.

So I missed out on the juice and cookies. :(

And I'm feeling just fine these days.

Go Packers!!

B)

I went to give some blood today and they told me I have to wait 6 months because of the AF. I have 'A Negative' which is kind of rare and they are always wanting me to donate, but they said that right now I need it more.

Go Packers!!

B)

Good luck and good health to ya ;)

I have a camp down the road from Brett's folks in Kiln, never met him though.

I'm a Saints fan but always pull for the Pack when we're not playing them.

Good luck and good health to ya ;)

I have a camp down the road from Brett's folks in Kiln, never met him though.

I'm a Saints fan but always pull for the Pack when we're not playing them.

Thanks.

I'm a 49ers fan (hard to be these days) and the only time I saw Montana play was against Green Bay at Candlestick and the Niners LOST that day. Majkowski was the quarterback for the Packers then, but the Niners won the Super Bowl that year.

:D

Hey bro hope this passes for you. you should check out alternative healing because doctors like to pump you full of pills. one for your illness another for the side effects of the first then another for the side effects of that one. Look up the drugs they prescribe sometimes the side effects can be worse than the sickness. alot of things can be controlled or healed through diet and herbs. i had high blood pressure and changed my diet reseached herbal healing and now have perfect blood pressure which the doctor said i could not do unless i took the pills.

Whole lotta Love

Hey bro hope this passes for you. you should check out alternative healing because doctors like to pump you full of pills. one for your illness another for the side effects of the first then another for the side effects of that one. Look up the drugs they prescribe sometimes the side effects can be worse than the sickness. alot of things can be controlled or healed through diet and herbs. i had high blood pressure and changed my diet reseached herbal healing and now have perfect blood pressure which the doctor said i could not do unless i took the pills.

Whole lotta Love

I must be lucky because I don't feel any side effects of the drugs they have me taking. One thing I do know is they work. But I've though about naturopathy too. I will keep it in mind. B)

Go Packers!!

B)

Just don't be going out and getting any tattoos in the meantime....then you have to wait a year to donate again. B)

Archived