Post a Picture of your Pets

LadyRaven

Oh god, soooo cute! :wub::wub::wub:

Isn´t this a young border collie or something like that?

Yes, he's a aussie shepherd, border collie cross. He's chasing one of our cat's around the house as we speak...lol

If I knew how to post a picture of my lovely cat, I would and don't try to explain it to me, it gives me too much stress. But if anyone wants to talk about their cats and the things they do, I would love to hear about it.

My sweet pussies.... B)

4rs5t0.jpg

Awwww....so adorable! I love CATS!

moose%20head.jpg

So this is your pet. Good choice! No bother to feed him, to clean after him, to take him to vet... :D

Hi I'm Peter,

rimg0126ql9.jpg <a

Nice to meet you Peter! :D

I thought you were into dogs, Reggie.... :unsure:

If I knew how to post a picture of my lovely cat, I would and don't try to explain it to me, it gives me too much stress. But if anyone wants to talk about their cats and the things they do, I would love to hear about it.

Hell, we've got two cat's. Females that hated each other untill we got our new dog.

Now they are the best of buds. They absolutely tease the hell out of him. Kind of like big sisters going after they're brother. It's a riot :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is a picture of my dog Sugar. I decided to use her picture for my avatar. She is a Ohio State Buckeye fan. She got her jersey last Christmas so she could wear it when Ohio State played in the National Championship football game. She will wear it this year for the Fiesta Bowl when Ohio State plays Texas.

DSC00564.jpg

This is a picture of my dog Sugar. I decided to use her picture for my avatar. She is a Ohio State Buckeye fan. She got her jersey last Christmas so she could wear it when Ohio State played in the National Championship football game. She will wear it this year for the Fiesta Bowl when Ohio State plays Texas.

DSC00564.jpg

What happened when she wore it last time? :huh:

What happened when she wore it last time? :huh:

Hi Dzldoc!

I am sure you are referring to the loss to your LSU Tigers in the National Championship Game! :(

Your Tigers played very well and really wiped up the turf with the Buckeyes.

But she did wear her jersey this year for the Michigan Game :lol: that was the last time that she wore it.

Hi Dzldoc!

I am sure you are referring to the loss to your LSU Tigers in the National Championship Game! :(

Your Tigers played very well and really wiped up the turf with the Buckeyes.

But she did wear her jersey this year for the Michigan Game :lol: that was the last time that she wore it.

:D I remember there was a lot of chatter at work about the decal on the helmets.

we had to Google it. We were wondering why they had a weed on the side :lol:

Good luck in your bowl game. I'm surprised we got in a decent one this year, our boys really dunked this year :(

:D I remember there was a lot of chatter at work about the decal on the helmets.

we had to Google it. We were wondering why they had a weed on the side :lol:

Good luck in your bowl game. I'm surprised we got in a decent one this year, our boys really dunked this year :(

Thanks Dzldoc.

The leaves are Buckeye leaves and the players earn them for making good plays. They do look like cannabis leaves LOL.

I think that Buckeyes are the same as Horse Chestnuts, genus Aesculus. When I was in Ireland this summer I was taking a ride in a jaunting car through the Killarney National Forest, and the driver described a Buckeye tree as a Horse Chestnut tree. I told him that we call them Buckeyes in Ohio and they are our state tree. They call OSU fans "Buckeye Nuts" and some really are nuts :lol:

Here is a picture if photobucket does not take it down. I haven't quite figured out how to post pictures from the internet yet. How do you do it? You have such clever pictures all the time. Maybe you could PM the instructions to me. Here goes my attempt for a picture of Buckeye leaves, alias Horse Chestnut leaves.

chehor58-l1.jpg

I cant for the life of me figure out how to post a picture on here. Ive tried photobucket and tinypic and nothing works. When I click cut or copy there is no option to paste. And to make matters worse I just noticed I posted this in the pet thread. Meant to put it in "post of yourself".

Probably just as well. :whistling:

:burp:

I cant for the life of me figure out how to post a picture on here. Ive tried photobucket and tinypic and nothing works. When I click cut or copy there is no option to paste. And to make matters worse I just noticed I posted this in the pet thread. Meant to put it in "post of yourself".

Hi Yukon,

This may be like the blind leading the blind but I will try to help you.

I just copy the IMG code box under my photobucket picture and paste it into your reply. I think that you also need to click the box next to the smiley face above your reply box to insert it into your comment.

Try this and see if it works.

I am no computer expert. Dzldoc has helped me.

BUCK'EYE' DOC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived