Post a Picture of your Pets

LadyRaven

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OMG! All the beautiful animals!! Shiiri is georgeous!!! What kind of dog is she? I love her hair! I wouldn't want to have to keep her brushed though, LOL!

Here is Bonzo...in trouble as usual. He ran a marathon in the back garden after swimming and you can see some of the resulting mud. I tried to rinse him off in his beach box. Today we got the swimming pool out and he had a proper bath!

orangeamp003.jpg

orangeamp011.jpg

Thanks! She looks better now since her hair has grown out. The people that had her kept her in a little room with a kittie litter box and cut her hair very badly. Now she gets out a lot and is very happy.

Awwww,

She looks like she has a bad eye DD. I take it she was not taken care of very well. I think I need some Uriah HEEP!

Good morning my German friend!

Awwww,

She looks like she has a bad eye DD. I take it she was not taken care of very well. I think I need some Uriah HEEP!

Good morning my German friend!

Mornin' Mary, :coffee:

She is a Shih-tzu and when the hair in their face gets too long it gets in their eyes and they start to water and can cause problems. We have an appointment for her first visit to the vets on the 20th of June for a total check up. Heep is always good! :thumbsup:

Mornin' Mary, :coffee:

She is a Shih-tzu and when the hair in their face gets too long it gets in their eyes and they start to water and can cause problems. We have an appointment for her first visit to the vets on the 20th of June for a total check up. Heep is always good! :thumbsup:

Just don't get me started on pronouncing Shit Zu? :wacko: I love you too wild man.

I love seeing everyone's pets! Here are my two dogs, Katie and Lexi, riding the San Bernard river here in Texas. (No laughing at the life jackets...lol!)

DSC01698.jpg

I hope I did this correctly...first time to post a pic.

I love seeing everyone's pets! Here are my two dogs, Katie and Lexi, riding the San Bernard river here in Texas. (No laughing at the life jackets...lol!)

DSC01698.jpg

Cute! I'm from Texas too!

DSC01698.jpg

OMG!! Adorable!! Who's having more fun than THEY are!! It is so fun to see what pets each of us has. I think it tells a lot about people. Oh, I just want to squeeze them all!!!

• 3 weeks later...

DSC01698.jpg

I have always wanted one of those dogs! So cute!

I will have to dig up a picture of my cocker spaniel, Maggie.

I also have some birds.

This is...my sister's dog, but he love's me more...all my family call him Milo...but i call him Bonzo, and i think he likes that name more than the other.

mbn9ck.jpg

30u8q2v.jpg

And here is Bonzo and my boyfriend, who plays the bass so that's why i put the symbols...

v6uq2d.jpg

Archived