Post a Picture of your Pets

LadyRaven

Gets around quite a bit. That's too funny.

He is adorable.

I know you're going to find this hard to believe, but I think I may love cats just a teeny, tiny bit more than LZ. :blink:

Keep those pet pictures coming. They make my day.

If I had more computer skills, I would post pictures of my two adorable girl kitties.

Awwww, they are sooooo cute! ROF my dear!

Here are my two little guys. The smaller one will be 17 in December- he is my sweetheart. The other one is my little tough guy, completely obsessed with me and makes me laugh all the time. If I say" Want to hear Zeppelin" he twirls around in circles until I pick him up so we can dance!!! Seriously. He will be 10 next April.

LAtaylortanner.jpg

Here are my two little guys. The smaller one will be 17 in December- he is my sweetheart. The other one is my little tough guy, completely obsessed with me and makes me laugh all the time. If I say" Want to hear Zeppelin" he twirls around in circles until I pick him up so we can dance!!! Seriously. He will be 10 next April.

LAtaylortanner.jpg

Oh my word, Deborah J they are the stinkin' cutest!

hobo3.jpg

Aww! Insainely cute or what!! OK I'm going into my high-pitched squeaky voice again...

LAtaylortanner.jpg

Cute! I have always wanted to own this breed of dog, they are so sweet!!

There is nothing better than having a pet with a great taste in music, you're pets are awesome!!

LAtaylortanner.jpg

Awww- they are adorable, I love little doggies!

edited to add- Do you groom them yourself? Their "mustaches" look so white & clean! I had a Shih Tzu that I kept in long coat & it was hard to keep her white mustache clean!

edited to add- Do you groom them yourself? Their "mustaches" look so white & clean! I had a Shih Tzu that I kept in long coat & it was hard to keep her white mustache clean!

Thanks to all for the nice comments! Yes I groom them myself. I tried to let their hair grow long, but the brushing is 2 hours a day, they didn't like it nor did I, so I keep them in a puppy cut.

Before these two I always had big dogs. Just now i put on LZ II and asked Taylor if he "wanted to hear Zeppelin", so I have to go dance with him!!!!

I also have a Shih Tzu with a white beard and looks like a china man.

Deborah, Very COOL dogs!

I want to partake, but I don't have any new pictures, sho here are some oldies that have been posted:

CourtneeSoccerGame10-21-2005003.jpg

Mysimply adorable doggy--Buddy. He's 15 or 16 years old. My dad got himwhen I was 13, and he was 1 or 2 years old when he got him.

SwimmingAugust172005008.jpg

My kitty-cat Oscar. He's about 5 years old, I got him from the pound when he was 2 in 2004.

My pets.

We put Buddy down last year at the ripe old age of 17.

Oscar is 7 now.

myboys027.jpg

myboys031.jpg

myboys012.jpg

My buddy-cat, Oscar. He thinks the basement windows are the access point into the house. :lol:

Oscar Cat!

I want to partake, but I don't have any new pictures, sho here are some oldies that have been posted:

My pets.

We put Buddy down last year at the ripe old age of 17.

Oscar is 7 now.

Oscar Cat!

In that picture Oscar look's like a giant cat stalking his way down the side of your house! But that's just his reflection right? B)

Do you have a pic of your Shih Tzu, Dancing Days?

Here she is, right after I got her from an abusive home and my son gave her a shearing to get all the knots out of her hair. She looks a lot better now. I will try to take some pics of her this weekend and post them.

ShadyLady2.jpg

Facebook007.jpg

Here she is, right after I got her from an abusive home and my son gave her a shearing to get all the knots out of her hair. She looks a lot better now. I will try to take some pics of her this weekend and post them.

ShadyLady2.jpg

Awww- planted & Dancin' Days, your Shih Tzus are such cuties! Mine was black & white too, and I still have all the black & white Shih Tzu figurines & plush toys around my home that I collected through the years.

Awww- planted & Dancin' Days, your Shih Tzus are such cuties! Mine was black & white too, and I still have all the black & white Shih Tzu figurines & plush toys around my home that I collected through the years.

Daisy Mae's the name. We've had her since she was 8 weeks old. The absolute love of our lives.

Dancin',

I admire your commitment to rescuing an abused animal. It takes so much more than raising one. Good on you!

ST,

Aren't Shih Tzus the best breed? Seriously, I call her my eternal infant. I always wanted 3 children, now I have them!!

Inthat picture Oscar look's like a giant cat stalking his way down theside of your house! But that's just his reflection right? B)

Ithink it's the angle. That day, I was lying in bed in the sparebedroom (it has a tv) because I was pretty sick. He knew I was downthere and he wanted in...LOL.

Daisy Mae's the name. We've had her since she was 8 weeks old. The absolute love of our lives.

Dancin',

I admire your commitment to rescuing an abused animal. It takes so much more than raising one. Good on you!

ST,

Aren't Shih Tzus the best breed? Seriously, I call her my eternal infant. I always wanted 3 children, now I have them!!

You are right......they are the best in my book. Mine loves everybody and enjoys being around people all of the time.

Pepper.jpg

This is my cat Pepper. She was actually my daughters cat but she's been away from home for 5 years now so Pepper and I are chums. My daughter rescued her from the animial friends society in 1995 and was just a little fur ball that could fit in the palm of my hand. Now she is 14 and I call her my "Old Lady" and weights about 12 pounds.

ST,

Yes they are! Sweet, loving, friendly to everyone, very intelligent- and those adorable faces that let them get away with anything! :D

This is Kashmir, we were lucky to have her for 18 years. I miss her very much.

kashmirpic.jpg

My buddy Duke.(RIP).I'll miss him every day of my life if I live to be 100.

90ye87.jpg

f3uh4j.jpg

Sorry to hear about Duke. What a nice looking shepherd- I bet he was a great watchdog too!

Pepper.jpg

This is my cat Pepper. She was actually my daughters cat but she's been away from home for 5 years now so Pepper and I are chums. My daughter rescued her from the animial friends society in 1995 and was just a little fur ball that could fit in the palm of my hand. Now she is 14 and I call her my "Old Lady" and weights about 12 pounds.

That pic is so cute- does Pepper like to sleep there?

She likes to lounge around there mostly in the summer. I think the porcelin has a cool feel to it. Gotta be hot running around with a fur coat all the time. She also like to get drinks of water out of the facet alot. I turn it on a drip and she will lap it up as its drippin out.

Archived