Post a Picture of your Pets

LadyRaven

Stargroves,

Thank you for your kind words regarding Duke.

He was a great watchdog. But he was great with kids too. He had a whole fan club of neighborhood kids who would come and ask if he could out to play. Then he'd sit under the azalea bush while they put the leaves on his head...lol.

I'd love to meet and tickle each and every pet in this thread!

Daisy Mae's the name. We've had her since she was 8 weeks old. The absolute love of our lives.

Dancin',

I admire your commitment to rescuing an abused animal. It takes so much more than raising one. Good on you!

ST,

Aren't Shih Tzus the best breed? Seriously, I call her my eternal infant. I always wanted 3 children, now I have them!!

Hi Planted, my Shady has some serious bad breath.....any tips on how to help her out with this problem.......anybody?

Yes they are! Sweet, loving, friendly to everyone, very intelligent- and those adorable faces that let them get away with anything! :D

This is Kashmir, we were lucky to have her for 18 years. I miss her very much.

kashmirpic.jpg

Awww. what a beautiful little girl. Daisy will be 8 on the 13th of Nov. Can't imagine my life without her.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He's a funny little guy Magenta :) - he looks like a "sparky", but what's a degu? (here I come google!)

cheer!

e

Thanks, yes I have two of them, the other one is Bonzo, and they are breed of rodents, also known as “chilean squirrel“ :D

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a couple from my Shady Lady, not very good pics from my cell phone.

ShadyLady1.jpg

ShadyLady2.jpg

OMG! I think we've had this discussion before, but don't you love Shih Tzus?? My girl Daisy is a love. Can't imagine a huge dog, though I love all doggies.

She's beautiful!

Archived