Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
LadyRaven

Post a Picture of your Pets

ST,

Aren't Shih Tzus the best breed? Seriously, I call her my eternal infant. I always wanted 3 children, now I have them!!

Yes they are! Sweet, loving, friendly to everyone, very intelligent- and those adorable faces that let them get away with anything! :D

This is Kashmir, we were lucky to have her for 18 years. I miss her very much.

kashmirpic.jpg

My buddy Duke.(RIP).I'll miss him every day of my life if I live to be 100.

90ye87.jpg

f3uh4j.jpg

Sorry to hear about Duke. What a nice looking shepherd- I bet he was a great watchdog too!

Pepper.jpg

This is my cat Pepper. She was actually my daughters cat but she's been away from home for 5 years now so Pepper and I are chums. My daughter rescued her from the animial friends society in 1995 and was just a little fur ball that could fit in the palm of my hand. Now she is 14 and I call her my "Old Lady" and weights about 12 pounds.

That pic is so cute- does Pepper like to sleep there?

She likes to lounge around there mostly in the summer. I think the porcelin has a cool feel to it. Gotta be hot running around with a fur coat all the time. She also like to get drinks of water out of the facet alot. I turn it on a drip and she will lap it up as its drippin out.

Edited by ledzepfvr

Stargroves,

Thank you for your kind words regarding Duke.

He was a great watchdog. But he was great with kids too. He had a whole fan club of neighborhood kids who would come and ask if he could out to play. Then he'd sit under the azalea bush while they put the leaves on his head...lol.

I'd love to meet and tickle each and every pet in this thread!

Daisy Mae's the name. We've had her since she was 8 weeks old. The absolute love of our lives.

Dancin',

I admire your commitment to rescuing an abused animal. It takes so much more than raising one. Good on you!

ST,

Aren't Shih Tzus the best breed? Seriously, I call her my eternal infant. I always wanted 3 children, now I have them!!

Hi Planted, my Shady has some serious bad breath.....any tips on how to help her out with this problem.......anybody?

Hi Planted, my Shady has some serious bad breath.....any tips on how to help her out with this problem.......anybody?

I think there is actually toothpaste for animals. Maybe check your local pet store.

Yes they are! Sweet, loving, friendly to everyone, very intelligent- and those adorable faces that let them get away with anything! :D

This is Kashmir, we were lucky to have her for 18 years. I miss her very much.

kashmirpic.jpg

Awww. what a beautiful little girl. Daisy will be 8 on the 13th of Nov. Can't imagine my life without her.

I think there is actually toothpaste for animals. Maybe check your local pet store.

We give Daisy milkbones. Seems to work ok. I'm too chicken to brush her teeth!!

DSCI0001.JPG

Mr. Bunny. AKA: Pellet Butt, Lilywhite Lilith, Mama, Baby Bunny, Sweetums, Sweetie, sweet pea, and Bugsy. I've had her since January of last year, and she's maybe 2 years old....

^That's got to be the BIGGEST tiger I've ever seen!

Black dawg's black Cat -- Lilly

ATT00024%5B1%5D.jpg

She is gorgeous! I have a blacky too...this is Mitzy :)

012-10.jpg

We got a new kitten to join the other ginger cat, Sammy (big guy on the right). The new guy's name is Maurice - but he gets "little cat" (on the left side)

IMG_5496.jpg

Maurice

IMG_5491.jpg

Sammy

IMG_5480.jpg

We give Daisy milkbones. Seems to work ok. I'm too chicken to brush her teeth!!

Hi Planted, just wanted to let you know the milkbones worked and thanks for the tip!

Some beautiful cats in there people :D My degu Sparky :D

MUKIcopy.jpg

He's a funny little guy Magenta :) - he looks like a "sparky", but what's a degu? (here I come google!)

cheer!

e

He's a funny little guy Magenta :) - he looks like a "sparky", but what's a degu? (here I come google!)

cheer!

e

Thanks, yes I have two of them, the other one is Bonzo, and they are breed of rodents, also known as “chilean squirrel“ :D

my friend's dog i took care of over the summer

damn, it's not working

I had trouble too.