Post a Picture of your Pets

LadyRaven

OMG! I think we've had this discussion before, but don't you love Shih Tzus?? My girl Daisy is a love. Can't imagine a huge dog, though I love all doggies.

She's beautiful!

Well, i love cats, dogs and all the beatiful creatures of nature except spiders....but i respect them...

I introduce you my two kids, hope you like them (and that i attached the images correctly)....

post-14611-126825569438_thumb.jpg

post-14611-126825573786_thumb.jpg

That's a big cat! I didn't know they got that big.

Hi BLD,

I think i saw a news report on it a year or so ago, i think its a Tigon, Tiger Mother-Lion Father, and they both carry the Gene for growth, so it never stops growing, the downside is that its sterile so no little kittens. :wtf:

The up side is that it shows no aggressive tendencies, so its good with kids, worst luck for some hey? but i just hope it can be toilet trained as a wheelbarrow in the living room doesn't make a pleasant sight to say nothing of the smell of gallons of cat piss everywhere. :mad::lol:

Regards, Danny

PS, And yea, if i had the room i would certainly have a pair, they could keep my Baby Rhino company. :o

Hi BLD,

I think i saw a news report on it a year or so ago, i think its a Tigon, Tiger Mother-Lion Father, and they both carry the Gene for growth, so it never stops growing, the downside is that its sterile so no little kittens. :wtf:

The up side is that it shows no aggressive tendencies, so its good with kids, worst luck for some hey? but i just hope it can be toilet trained as a wheelbarrow in the living room doesn't make a pleasant sight to say nothing of the smell of gallons of cat piss everywhere. :mad::lol:

Regards, Danny

PS, And yea, if i had the room i would certainly have a pair, they could keep my Baby Rhino company. :o

Got to love the bigger pet's in the world yes, they do surprise guest's when they come over don't they..

Oo my... Umm...You have a Rhinoceros!!! Ha Ha Ha

General Lee

P0001177.jpg

Mrs U S Grant

P0001175.jpg

P0001178.jpg

General Lee and Mrs U S Grant, my two Budgies, they dont get out much because they have long sentences to serve.

Regards, Danny

PS, here you go beatbo. ;)

those are the coolest budgies that ever budged. and how do you get away with such talk with dlzdoc? does he speak to you still? hilarious!

Hi everyone!

I love all of your beautiful pets, the cats in particular. And Magenta's little furry friend is so cute!

I love your birds, too, BIGDAN! They have interesting names.

Every spring, we have a problem with birds, mostly Cardinals, flying into the window of our family room. They see something in our house which is red, and they think that it is another male bird, so they try to attack it to make it go away. But they just keep flying into the window. At times, there are bloody marks on the glass where they have injured themselves. This week marked the return of the attacking birds since we have been having relatively warm weather, in the 50's. It drives my dog wild. She sits on the sofa watching for the bird, then growls and barks when she sees it. I took these photos today of her and the bird.

DSC01883.jpg

DSC01881.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I LOOOOOOVE your hair.

Thank you! I actually cut it all off around...last year. Sorry I can't remember. I cut a foot (12in) off and donated it to Locks of Love. I figure somebody needs my hair more than I do. I didn't like the headaches. My hair is about 1/2 way as long as it was.

Love that pic of Buckeye's dog looking out the window for them crooked cardinals

Thanks, badgeholder smile.gif ,

The dog's barking at the bird drives me crazy, lol. I think that the bird is making a nest in that bush outside the window. Every spring, it's the same thing, birds attacking that window. It has subsided a bit, as maybe the birds have mated and are not as aggressive and teritorial now.

I love your dog, CommunicationBreakdown. Is it a Giant Schnauzer or a Scottie?

And your Siamese cat has a cute face, Amusedoxi!

Does your cat look in the mirror alot, pagemccartney95? Does it think that it is another cat?

Second attempt on the photos:

Buck'Eye'Doc, I had a male cardinal attacking my car window the other day. He must have seen his reflection. I was beginning to worry about getting out of the car and then a cat came up and he flew away (whew!)

I'll have to see if I can line up our 3 hermit crabs and take a photo :)

Buck'Eye'Doc, I had a male cardinal attacking my car window the other day. He must have seen his reflection. I was beginning to worry about getting out of the car and then a cat came up and he flew away (whew!)

I'll have to see if I can line up our 3 hermit crabs and take a photo smile.gif

I think that it is kind of scary when they fly into the window, as they really hit it with alot of force. They must injure themselves when they do that. But the instinct for them to defend their territory drives them to the point of getting injured. And the color red is what stimulates their instinct to attack, they think that it is another cardinal, and they are trying to drive it out of their nesting and mating areas.

Let's see the crabs, LOL. I bet it wiil be tough to get a photo of them.

Poor birdbrained cardinals. My cat would have gone crazy if it happened to our window. She always starts hunting anytime she sees a bird from a window.

Thanks everyone for kind comments. In fact my cat is only half-siamese, half-persian. They would have been a good company with Beeper. As soon as he would start beeping traffic lights would be on :lol:

Archived