Post a Picture of your Pets

LadyRaven

Thanks, badgeholder smile.gif ,

The dog's barking at the bird drives me crazy, lol. I think that the bird is making a nest in that bush outside the window. Every spring, it's the same thing, birds attacking that window. It has subsided a bit, as maybe the birds have mated and are not as aggressive and teritorial now.

I love your dog, CommunicationBreakdown. Is it a Giant Schnauzer or a Scottie?

And your Siamese cat has a cute face, Amusedoxi!

Does your cat look in the mirror alot, pagemccartney95? Does it think that it is another cat?

Its a Giant Schnauzer :)

those are the coolest budgies that ever budged. and how do you get away with such talk with dlzdoc? does he speak to you still? hilarious!

Hi Beatbo,

As you know i got them from my lad as they made too much noise for his misses, but as I've been dragged up on Budgies they don't bother me, in fact it drowns out the Misseses gob so there is a plus side, "Oh Hi Hun is that you calling?" :lol:

Very Kind Regards, Danny

PS, dzldoc hasn't spoke to me since, maybe he doesn't have such a big one after all? :o

• 8 months later...

I got a puppy last week.

So far, we've been working really hard on teaching her basic commands. She can be extremely hyper.

So, without further adieu, meet Isabelle!

(She's German Shepherd and Husky.)

Isabella.jpg

She came into the Humane Society with a broken leg. They've done surgery on it, and she's about 99% healed right now. This is the picture that made me go in and meet her.

IMG00008-20101124-1052.jpg

Here she is at the Humane Society's vet clinic (checkup on her leg before I adopted her).

IMG00009-20101124-1142.jpg

Here she is in the car on the way home.

IMG00010-20101124-1538.jpg

It's a bit blurry, but here she is chewing on her little chew toy!

I got a puppy last week.

So far, we've been working really hard on teaching her basic commands. She can be extremely hyper.

So, without further adieu, meet Isabelle!

(She's German Shepherd and Husky.)

Isabella.jpg

She came into the Humane Society with a broken leg. They've done surgery on it, and she's about 99% healed right now. This is the picture that made me go in and meet her.

IMG00008-20101124-1052.jpg

Here she is at the Humane Society's vet clinic (checkup on her leg before I adopted her).

IMG00009-20101124-1142.jpg

Here she is in the car on the way home.

IMG00010-20101124-1538.jpg

It's a bit blurry, but here she is chewing on her little chew toy!

Rescue dog? Very cute.

Virginia! Nice! Be sure to share pictures.

Ally: I try to get animals from the shelters because they are the saddest of animals looking for homes.

I got our cat from the Humane Society too, so it makes me feel good to save animals who don't have a home.

Today, I took her to Pet Smart (a pet store) for a beginning obedience class. They had Santa there, so I had her picture taken with him. It cost $10 to get her picture taken with Santa, and hey gave us a frame to go with it. $5 went to the Humane Society, which is the local animal shelter.

It's freakin' hilarious. I honestly start cracking up EVERY TIME I see the picture. It's that awkward.

SantaandIzzy2010.jpg

Freaking hilarious!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived