Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
LadyRaven

Post a Picture of your Pets

Second attempt on the photos:

Buck'Eye'Doc, I had a male cardinal attacking my car window the other day. He must have seen his reflection. I was beginning to worry about getting out of the car and then a cat came up and he flew away (whew!)

I'll have to see if I can line up our 3 hermit crabs and take a photo :)

Buck'Eye'Doc, I had a male cardinal attacking my car window the other day. He must have seen his reflection. I was beginning to worry about getting out of the car and then a cat came up and he flew away (whew!)

I'll have to see if I can line up our 3 hermit crabs and take a photo smile.gif

I think that it is kind of scary when they fly into the window, as they really hit it with alot of force. They must injure themselves when they do that. But the instinct for them to defend their territory drives them to the point of getting injured. And the color red is what stimulates their instinct to attack, they think that it is another cardinal, and they are trying to drive it out of their nesting and mating areas.

Let's see the crabs, LOL. I bet it wiil be tough to get a photo of them.

Poor birdbrained cardinals. My cat would have gone crazy if it happened to our window. She always starts hunting anytime she sees a bird from a window.

Thanks everyone for kind comments. In fact my cat is only half-siamese, half-persian. They would have been a good company with Beeper. As soon as he would start beeping traffic lights would be on :lol:

Thanks, badgeholder smile.gif ,

The dog's barking at the bird drives me crazy, lol. I think that the bird is making a nest in that bush outside the window. Every spring, it's the same thing, birds attacking that window. It has subsided a bit, as maybe the birds have mated and are not as aggressive and teritorial now.

I love your dog, CommunicationBreakdown. Is it a Giant Schnauzer or a Scottie?

And your Siamese cat has a cute face, Amusedoxi!

Does your cat look in the mirror alot, pagemccartney95? Does it think that it is another cat?

Its a Giant Schnauzer :)

You folks have some beautiful animals! :thumbsup:

Here's my little girl, Kit :wub: :

kitkat2.jpg

kitkat1.jpg

Hi 'pagemccartney95'

Pardon me for asking but are they twins? :slapface:

Regards, Danny

those are the coolest budgies that ever budged. and how do you get away with such talk with dlzdoc? does he speak to you still? hilarious!

Hi Beatbo,

As you know i got them from my lad as they made too much noise for his misses, but as I've been dragged up on Budgies they don't bother me, in fact it drowns out the Misseses gob so there is a plus side, "Oh Hi Hun is that you calling?" :lol:

Very Kind Regards, Danny

PS, dzldoc hasn't spoke to me since, maybe he doesn't have such a big one after all? :o

They are nice! What are their names?

Thank you, they are really lovely!

The blue headed one is called Robbie, the other one is Nicky. :)

Thank you, they are really lovely!

The blue headed one is called Robbie, the other one is Nicky. :)

And what the breed is it?

I got a puppy last week.

So far, we've been working really hard on teaching her basic commands. She can be extremely hyper.

So, without further adieu, meet Isabelle!

(She's German Shepherd and Husky.)

Isabella.jpg

She came into the Humane Society with a broken leg. They've done surgery on it, and she's about 99% healed right now. This is the picture that made me go in and meet her.

IMG00008-20101124-1052.jpg

Here she is at the Humane Society's vet clinic (checkup on her leg before I adopted her).

IMG00009-20101124-1142.jpg

Here she is in the car on the way home.

IMG00010-20101124-1538.jpg

It's a bit blurry, but here she is chewing on her little chew toy!

I got a puppy last week.

So far, we've been working really hard on teaching her basic commands. She can be extremely hyper.

So, without further adieu, meet Isabelle!

(She's German Shepherd and Husky.)

Isabella.jpg

She came into the Humane Society with a broken leg. They've done surgery on it, and she's about 99% healed right now. This is the picture that made me go in and meet her.

IMG00008-20101124-1052.jpg

Here she is at the Humane Society's vet clinic (checkup on her leg before I adopted her).

IMG00009-20101124-1142.jpg

Here she is in the car on the way home.

IMG00010-20101124-1538.jpg

It's a bit blurry, but here she is chewing on her little chew toy!

Rescue dog? Very cute.

She's a beauty Mandy ! Just about every cat and dog in our neighbourhood was rescued or adopted and all of them have been wonderful pets ;)

She is adorable Mandy! What a sweet face! :)

We just brought home 2 boy kitties today from the SPCA. Don't have pics yet; will try to post later.

Virginia! Nice! Be sure to share pictures.

Ally: I try to get animals from the shelters because they are the saddest of animals looking for homes.

I got our cat from the Humane Society too, so it makes me feel good to save animals who don't have a home.

Today, I took her to Pet Smart (a pet store) for a beginning obedience class. They had Santa there, so I had her picture taken with him. It cost $10 to get her picture taken with Santa, and hey gave us a frame to go with it. $5 went to the Humane Society, which is the local animal shelter.

It's freakin' hilarious. I honestly start cracking up EVERY TIME I see the picture. It's that awkward.

SantaandIzzy2010.jpg

Freaking hilarious!

Edited by manderlyh

There´s no doubt all the beatiful pets in here are true angels...

Here´s a new one with Calcetín (The black one) and Renata....

post-14611-0-63385800-1293661837_thumb.j

There´s no doubt all the beatiful pets in here are true angels...

Here´s a new one with Calcetín (The black one) and Renata....

Very sweet cats aeonblue, and they look like they're good friends too! :D

I spent my childhood with him. It is never in cage, only when enter in is for food. He is free to fly all over the room. Ok, was... Now he live on the cage and it is quiet all day...