Post a Picture of your Pets

LadyRaven

^^^^What a nice looking kitty.....very similar to my Pepper kitty.....it's been 9 months since I lost her. I still get emotional over losing her.

Yes Margie its like losing a member of the family. this monster does not always look so "lost". I could not find a better pic on my computer. He actually knocks on the bedroom door in the morning. He is now shaved. A long hair, he looks like a tiny lion. And acts like one too.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

post-20397-0-02290400-1344145531_thumb.j

My Labradoodle, Kramer...I think you can guess why he's named that

I got three guesses:

1- You took him to the vet in a scheme to get cheap cough medicine for yourself?

2- You had a "contest" with him about who could "hold out" longer, and he just saw a female French Poodle through the window?

3- He just watched a Commando 8 air conditioner fall on top of the dog that he just saw through the window?

I got three guesses:

1- You took him to the vet in a scheme to get cheap cough medicine for yourself?

2- You had a "contest" with him about who could "hold out" longer, and he just saw a female French Poodle through the window?

3- He just watched a Commando 8 air conditioner fall on top of the dog that he just saw through the window?

He golfed a ball into a whale's blowhole, but good guess!

• 1 month later...

All of the pets are so sweet, I especially love Bella the mini a few posts up. My dog is fluffy too.

I want to post a picture, but no matter how I try to resize it in Photobucket, when I do a preview here it looks GIANT. Like take up a whole page giant ;-)

Archived