Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
LadyRaven

Post a Picture of your Pets

^^^^What a nice looking kitty.....very similar to my Pepper kitty.....it's been 9 months since I lost her. I still get emotional over losing her.

^^^^What a nice looking kitty.....very similar to my Pepper kitty.....it's been 9 months since I lost her. I still get emotional over losing her.

Yes Margie its like losing a member of the family. this monster does not always look so "lost". I could not find a better pic on my computer. He actually knocks on the bedroom door in the morning. He is now shaved. A long hair, he looks like a tiny lion. And acts like one too.

Cats will rule your house, but your pet, Mister Major, will rule your life.

Quick, trade her in ..... before it's too late :hysterical:

I have 7 cats & 1 dog and this cat seems to be the only animal that is camera ready.

Pic0285.jpg

Edited by Led Zep Girl

A recent pic of our 13 yo lab mix, JoJo. Don't let the sweet look fool you. She can be a handful at times.

jojo.jpg

She looks really good for 13. My purebred lab died at that age. Hybrid vigor in your dog, I guess. A lot of dogs don't make it past ten, actually.

tumblr_ldc893r3cd1qzts24o1_500.jpg

I must have a dirty mind as well, because my mind did wander off into that territory after seeing the thread title. I didn't dare post anything like that, though. But I was pleasantly surprised when I saw your post. :P

The black and white one died recently :'( His name is Ranger

Max is the White puppy, he is also the bigger one looking out the window.

Gracie is the small one looking out the window

post-21322-0-60934300-1344030167_thumb.j

post-21322-0-86198600-1344030196_thumb.j

My wife wanted a shitzu, I suggested a Dachshund, so the choice was Golden Retriever. This is Gretl:

post-6763-0-92576900-1344130761_thumb.jp

Edited by jimmie ray

post-20397-0-02290400-1344145531_thumb.j

My Labradoodle, Kramer...I think you can guess why he's named that

I got three guesses:

1- You took him to the vet in a scheme to get cheap cough medicine for yourself?

2- You had a "contest" with him about who could "hold out" longer, and he just saw a female French Poodle through the window?

3- He just watched a Commando 8 air conditioner fall on top of the dog that he just saw through the window?

post-20397-0-02290400-1344145531_thumb.j

My Labradoodle, Kramer...I think you can guess why he's named that

Reminiscent of an often posted Zeppelin picture. Cute dog.

I got three guesses:

1- You took him to the vet in a scheme to get cheap cough medicine for yourself?

2- You had a "contest" with him about who could "hold out" longer, and he just saw a female French Poodle through the window?

3- He just watched a Commando 8 air conditioner fall on top of the dog that he just saw through the window?

He golfed a ball into a whale's blowhole, but good guess!

^ Number one reason I couldn't possibly own a shitzu - cute as they are. I love having a dog that's so gentle, yet rugged when play time comes around.