Post a Picture of your Pets

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of the pets are so sweet, I especially love Bella the mini a few posts up. My dog is fluffy too.

I want to post a picture, but no matter how I try to resize it in Photobucket, when I do a preview here it looks GIANT. Like take up a whole page giant ;-)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I had 3 of them, one black, one yellow, and this guy. He is last man standing, Given to me on my birthday, 15 years old and still going strong, I named him after a rock star (my one high school chum gave me the idea for a name unbeknownst to him, I thought was funny). As you can see, he likes to hang out in my office, I have to take the good pillows off the love seat though otherwise he drools on them...

post-4074-0-00839600-1406211108_thumb.jp

I had 3 of them, one black, one yellow, and this guy. He is last man standing, Given to me on my birthday, 15 years old and still going strong, I named him after a rock star (my one high school chum gave me the idea for a name unbeknownst to him, I thought was funny). As you can see, he likes to hang out in my office, I have to take the good pillows off the love seat though otherwise he drools on them...

attachicon.gifLeo.jpg

Wonderful photo, Charles. This photo reminds me a lot of a close relative's Dutch Shepard who's always lounging/standing on the sofa.

attachicon.gifLeo.jpg

My grandma had a black lab I always loved, which is why I got Blackie, but the Rock and Roll connections were icing on the cake. :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackie_(guitar)

Edited by Sathington Willoughby
  • 8 months later...