Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
McSeven

Who is Led Zeppelins Peers

For example they always pit The Beatles and R Stones against each others as peers. Who are Zeps peers.

To me its Jimmy Hendrix, Cream, The Who, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Queen, Pink Floyd, Heart.

In other words if you like Zep, you should like the above.

Mc7

Edited by McSeven

They are peer-less. Better than anyone

I would certainly agree with THAT! I NEVER could STAND Black Sabbath. I just thought it was rubbish, and as for Ozzy don't get me started!! At first Queeen were touted to be the "new Led Zeppelin". Their first 3 albums were great, but for me they "went off" Freddie certainly was the driving force in that band and I never took to Brian May's rather "tinny" guitar sound either

Edited by harlequin

Of course they're betterthan anyone, but in general I'd put them more with Deep Purple.

The closest in sound might be Free but I would go with the suggestion that they are peerless. Nobody comes close imho.