Tool should cover Zeppelin more

MisterMcLov1n

A Perfect Circle did do a cover of When The Levee Breaks, which is a group of a Tool singer and the roadies. Tool No Q is the best cover i heard of a zep tune. Just the way they played it was perfect, Alot of people that the vox was too creepy, but roberts voice had the same tone and effect. Tool is fucking Awesome.

A Perfect Circle did do a cover of When The Levee Breaks, which is a group of a Tool singer and the roadies. Tool No Q is the best cover i heard of a zep tune. Just the way they played it was perfect, Alot of people that the vox was too creepy, but roberts voice had the same tone and effect. Tool is fucking Awesome.

I agree with everything here, but APC isn't quite band of roadies. Their guitarist, Billy Howerdell, was a former guitar tech(Tool, Smashing Pumpkins, NIN). Their drummer, at least in the studio, was Josh Friese(sp?) who is a studio drummer extraordinaire. Has somethin like 5 billion albums he is credited on ;) Troy VanLeuwun(sp?) and James Iha have joined them on the road as second guitarists at different times, and Paz L@$#&)% from Zwan played bass at one point.

Archived