Commentary on Plant Says NO to Zep Reunion

SteveAJones

Is there some reason that "fans" of Robert will not let him enjoy his present project with Alison now? If he is able to focus and enjoy the success of this project it will only make him feel better about a Zeppelin tour. The teaming up with Alison is not a permanent thing -- it is Robert growing and expanding his horizons. I am so happy for him that this project has been fulfilling for him. I find it hard to believe that he would let Jimmy and Jonesy down if they really want to do a tour. Hopefully, later this year after his touring is over with Alison, the "fans" can hear what they've been wanting to hear -- a Zeppelin tour in 2009. And, if not, we'll just have to live with what memories we have. Group hug to all the Zeppelin "fans"!

I believe many things are taken out of context. He said he wouldnt do a full blown tour for 200mil. I will be happy with a few selective dates or a full blown tour for more. He has every right to have fun with Alison and fulfill his dreams and wishes.

I say we wish peace to Robert, Alison (1 L) And AFAIK the tour is going wonderfully thus far.

19458o.jpg

zepbaby

m_fd60ceb5de3180059eb7ca9a7985af3c.gif

Think festivals...back to the roots. Show up and play type deals. No pre-show hype, no big promos, etc.

Robert is sick of all the associated bullshit that a "Tour" implies. Can't blame him.

Imagine another interview on the BBC or The Daily Sun?

"ZEPPELIN TO TOUR the WORLD and Back Again" !

No, not cool.

Archived