Latest Purchase

FuzzyMerkin

I bought 52,87 litres of petrol to my car, it´s cost 74,50 euros (todays exchange rate says it´s 113.21 USD) :angry:

When I had driving license over 2 decades ago it cost,if I don´t remember terribly wrong, about 20 euro cents per litre. :(

WTF

A yellow bag much like this one:

yellowbag.jpg

:cheer:

Now I need to get me some yellow heels to go with it. :)

...and maybe a thin short red coat.... a short grey skirt and a white blouse.

I'm gonna look totally fantastic by the end of the my paycheck! B)

fantastic bag, fuzzy!!!! nice choice!! ;)

my last purchase was a black wool military inspired coat with leopard print lining (love that)! :)

A yellow bag much like this one:

:cheer:

Now I need to get me some yellow heels to go with it. :)

...and maybe a thin short red coat.... a short grey skirt and a white blouse.

I'm gonna look totally fantastic by the end of the my paycheck! B)

Nice! Sounds like it'll be a fab outfit altogether!

fantastic bag, fuzzy!!!! nice choice!! ;)

my last purchase was a black wool military inspired coat with leopard print lining (love that)! :)

Nice! Sounds like it'll be a fab outfit altogether!

Cheers! Been wearing jeans and jumpers all winter and now I want some nice trendy outfit for a change. :)

And Misty - that coat sounds cool. Got any pics?

I bought

1. a really nice bamboo cutting board that I think is waayyy too big for my counter space (I may be exchanging it for a smaller one--it's still in the package),

2. two really, really cute shirts,

3. a round cookie cutter because I usually use a cup when I make biscuits,

4. funky shaped light bulbs for the fridge water dispenser and a light-house lantern we have

and purple mascara! (I'm excited!!)

I bought

1. a really nice bamboo cutting board that I think is waayyy too big for my counter space (I may be exchanging it for a smaller one--it's still in the package),

2. two really, really cute shirts,

3. a round cookie cutter because I usually use a cup when I make biscuits,

4. funky shaped light bulbs for the fridge water dispenser and a light-house lantern we have

and purple mascara! (I'm excited!!)

Purple mascara? Now that's fffffffffffunky!! It's funny how exciting such stupid little things can be. :D

Got myself liquid eyeliner for the first time recently and I felt like some modern day Van Gogh applying it. :bagoverhead::lol: Of course the bf thought I was just being silly.... :rolleyes:

I adore footwear... None from my shopping doesn't go without purchase of shoes or boot.

Today wasn't an exclusion and I have bought remarkable shoes like these (on the right):

572046a51f809f2zh6.jpg

Though actually I dream about this...

:lol:

000ua8.png

...but I know, that my mum will kill me for such purchase. :lol: :lol:

The green ones are cute! :wub:

And about the killer heels: I got a pair of black peeptoes with stiletto heels so high I can't really walk in them. Buying them was an absolute necessity though..for...eh...complicated psychological reasons... :ph34r::lol:

Aaaa shoes. I'm such a shoe fiend!

I bought these a couple of weeks ago. I wore them once when I went out with my friends and I had them walk on either side of me in case I fell. I didn't want to fall on a stranger! It's not the heel I'm afraid of, I love that, they're just so slippery!

IMG_0546.jpg

And I bought these yesterday!

IMG_0547.jpg

I bought these a couple of weeks ago. I wore them once when I went out with my friends and I had them walk on either side of me in case I fell. I didn't want to fall on a stranger! It's not the heel I'm afraid of, I love that, they're just so slippery!

I got some shoes I can't wear cause my feet constantly slip out of them while I walk. :(

Only time I managed to walk in them was in the shop. <_<

Sorry i can not post it .Its at home and i just got back offshore yesterday .So if it is not in Photobucket already can not post it.

Fats Domino's Going Home the two cd set Robert does a couple of songs on it.Have not heard it all but what i did was pretty good.

also Emerson Lake and Palmer- Pictures at an Exhibition Used to have the lp but someone swiped it years ago.

The green ones are cute! :wub:

And about the killer heels: I got a pair of black peeptoes with stiletto heels so high I can't really walk in them. Buying them was an absolute necessity though..for...eh...complicated psychological reasons... :ph34r::lol:

Thanks Fuzzy.

:D

My latest, extremely boring purchase is a new tap (I think they're called faucets in the USA?) for my kitchen sink, because the old one is leaking and can't be repaired. Oh, the excitement.

However, the tale of killer heels and shoes you can't walk in reminded me of a funny story ...

I bought some very nice pale pink court shoes in a sale - I loved them, but they had a really high heel (about 10-12cm). I realised fairly quickly that I just couldn't walk in them, and as for walking downstairs in them - forget it!

They languished at the back of my wardrobe for a year or so, and then I decided to sell them on eBay, as they were like new and still in the original packaging. Now, I am pretty tall, and consequently have quite big feet (UK size 8, which I think is a 10 in the US). I sold them for a really good price, but then realised when the buyer sent their details to me for posting, that it was actually a bloke who had bought them!

Hmmm ... I hope he had more success at walking in them than I did! :D

Archived