The Spats Thread

Mattmc1973

^^No, no....how dare you treat her like a queen. You're bowing down to her and putting her on a pedestal and you're not getting anything back and you're being used and she thinks she's better than you and blah blah blah blah blah.

:lol:

What Sputz can't get through his pointy little noggin is that what goes around does indeed come around. I get treated like a KING, even though I'm far from it.

Oh yeah...besides, I HAVE to put my wife on a pedestal. She's only 4'11"!! :P

OK, but you're wrong. I mean, look at me, I'm an alright looking guy, but I wouldn't say I'm a stud by any means. But I've had some pretty hot girlfriends, and my wife is hot too. Why is that? Do I have a lot of money? No. Chicks have dug me for being a cool, funny, confident guy.

I think I've done alright, eh?

343bc10a.jpg

I have had pretty girlfriends too. All of them were pretty. But i had to wait for them to come to me. Those are the only times i have been successful with hotties. They were not the majority.

Spats, they have a really good point. You don't have to be "hot" to get a good girlfriend or wife. You have to intellegent, funny, nice, etc. Relationships are about giving and taking. That means youhave to give a little to get a little.

I have had pretty girlfriends too. All of them were pretty. But i had to wait for them to come to me. Those are the only times i have been successful with hotties. They were not the majority.

You need to work on something.....other than your crippling insanity....it's called "responding directly to what people say". You quote posts and none of your answers even remotely have to do with the post you quoted. It would be like you doing the following:

What is everyone's favorite flavor of Jell-O?

I have never liked Swiss cheese.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

:lol:

What Sputz can't get through his pointy little noggin is that what goes around does indeed come around. I get treated like a KING, even though I'm far from it.

Oh yeah...besides, I HAVE to put my wife on a pedestal. She's only 4'11"!! :P

I agree what comes around goes around but everyone is telling me to be the first one to do the nice things. It's not right that all the responsibility should be on me. Or on guys in general.

How tall are you?

I wouldn't be able to date a girl if there was a big height difference.

Edited by spats

I agree what comes around goes around but everyone is telling me to be the first one to do the nice things. It's not right that all the responsibility should be on me. On on guys in general.

How tall are you?

:hysterical: Awesome. :computertrash:

Spats, they have a really good point. You don't have to be "hot" to get a good girlfriend or wife. You have to intellegent, funny, nice, etc. Relationships are about giving and taking. That means youhave to give a little to get a little.

Just saying the better looking you are the better chance you have of getting a pretty girlfriend. Now if you just want a "good" girlfriend, then i guess looks won't be as important.

I agree what comes around goes around but everyone is telling me to be the first one to do the nice things. It's not right that all the responsibility should be on me. Or on guys in general.

How tall are you?

Why? Afraid some of your needle-dicked friends might make fun of you or something? I don't care how tall someone is....since when is height a "deal-breaker"?

No wonder you're alone.

Just saying the better looking you are the better chance you have of getting a pretty girlfriend. Now if you just want a "good" girlfriend, then i guess looks won't be as important.

Qualify this statement for me, please.

Edited by Electrophile

:hysterical: Awesome. :computertrash:

I tried it once when i was younger. And it was just too awkward, i was having to bend down all the time, etc. Things have always worked better when we had similar heights or not much of a difference.

Yes Spats, you're right, and we're all just bullshitting you for something like 70 pages. Men and women from all over are telling you the same thing, but no- you are correct that it is a huge burden to be kind to a woman. In fact, you should get a log book (if you don't already have one) and mark down every nice thing you've ever done. Now, make SURE that every single thing is matched or exceeded by every woman you 'hook up" with. And if the numbers don't match? Fuck 'em, those ungrateful whores! Who do they think they are?

There is only one person I have ever met who is as messed up as you are, and she's an old lady with an axe to grind against the entire world for what happened to her when she was young. I knew her years ago and ran into her again recently and she's as creepy as hell. You're either with her or against her, and if she thinks you're not respecting her (which is whenever you don't kiss her ass) she gets all weird and defensive. Yep, keep that log, Spats. You never know when you're gonna get fucked over.

But he's a famous singer. Would she have hooked up with him if he was a mail man or something and he looked the same? There are a lot of singers and actors who would not get much attetnion from pretty women if they were just everyday guys.

Why not? Mail carriers make good money. I doubt it's about the money, Heidi has all the money she needs. :rolleyes:

How tall are you?

:hysterical: :hysterical:

And I'm with Suz here... :computertrash:

I'm 6'1". So what? You're too mutherfucking lazy to bend over? YOU CAN'T EVEN FUCKING BEND OVER???

:wtf:

I don't know how to develop a "better attitude". The attitude is caused by bad experiences. Don't the experiences have to be good for the attitude to get better?

No, Spats, they don't. It's called adulthood. You make the change inside yourself because you want to. Because you're sick of living like this. Then the experiences will be good. That is a fact. Get help.

No, Spats, they don't. It's called adulthood. You make the change inside yourself because you want to. Because you're sick of living like this. Then the experiences will be good. That is a fact. Get help.

Exactly. It's called growing up. Most people had bad experiences in high school, go through an awkward phase, get turned down, get humiliated, etc. But they GET OVER IT. To me, high school is a lifetime ago, life only got better after high school. If you fixate on that time of your life, you're a loser, simple as that. Grow up dude.

:hysterical::hysterical:

And I'm with Suz here... :computertrash:

I'm 6'1". So what? You're too mutherfucking lazy to bend over? YOU CAN'T EVEN FUCKING BEND OVER???

:wtf:

LOL

I'm 5' 3".

If I worried about the height f my boyfriends, I'd be alone forever! ROFL

Wow, you guys have really, really cute wives. See, Spats, you DUMBASS!!! I have PMS and I'm LOSIN' IT WITH YOU! AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Gun! Gun! Gun!

Wow, I feel better! Thanks, Spats! :P