The Spats Thread

Mattmc1973

Let me get this straight... Spats didn't like getting a blow job? Who doesn't like getting blow jobs?

Blow jobs are one of the most beautiful things in the world. Shit, If a girl says that she refuses to blow, she's gotta go.

Beautiful?? :o

No. I don't like it. But to be honest i was too distracted by the sight of it to really enjoy the feeling. It was not a pretty picture.

In Toronto the clubs are a part of the scene. And from my experience that's where the prettiest girls are. What places do you go where you live to meet people?

I live in New York City, and believe me, there are plenty of clubs. PLENTY. They also charge you $20 to walk in their sacred doors. Horrendous.

In any big city you can find places to go. Bars are even better than clubs, and there is a difference, though bars aren't that much better.

Best luck with guys I have had is through friends, go out with people who can introduce you to people. Don't expect to find people at some shit club where you grind up against some random fug guy with a boner.

Or in your case, some random whore girl taking after Lindsey Lohan with no panties on and just a long t-shirt. Save that for home.

Beautiful?? :o

No. I don't like it. But to be honest i was too distracted by the sight of it to really enjoy the feeling. It was not a pretty picture.

What the hell is the matter with you man? I don't really feel the need to give you a description, but jesus man.

I live in New York City, and believe me, there are plenty of clubs. PLENTY. They also charge you $20 to walk in their sacred doors. Horrendous.

In any big city you can find places to go. Bars are even better than clubs, and there is a difference, though bars aren't that much better.

Best luck with guys I have had is through friends, go out with people who can introduce you to people. Don't expect to find people at some shit club where you grind up against some random fug guy with a boner.

Or in your case, some random whore girl taking after Lindsey Lohan with no panties on and just a long t-shirt. Save that for home.

Where in the city are you?

There's nothing worse then paying 8 dollars for a goddamned beer, when it would cost 8 dollars to buy a six pack.

I agree about having to get charged to go into clubs every weekend. That's a pain in the ass. But the girls there are smokin' hot! :P

I have tried to meet girls through friends and for the most part they don't have the greatest taste. The girl at the News Years party was cool but she has been in the minority. I tell them what i am looking for and they know what kind of girl interests me and yet they fail. They set me up with a couple girls on blind dates and i showed up to check them out with them knowing and bailed both times. Not good. And the worst was one time i was supposed to meet them at a downtown theatre. I ended up getting there first and was waiting and eventually see this girl looking at me who was not my physical type at all. And of course she heads over to me, comes up and asks... "are you (insert my real name here) and just on gut instinct i said "No" , she said "oh okay sorry" and then walked away to wait for me to show up. I waited for about 5 minutes and then left. It was sooooooo awkward. :o

I agree about having to get chareged to go into clubs every weekend. That's a pain in the ass. But the girls there are smokin' hot! :P

I have tried to meet girls through friends and for the most part they don't have the greatest taste. The girl at the News Years party was cool but she has been in the minority. I tell them what i am looking for and they know what kind of girl interests me and yet they fail. They set me up with a couple girls on blind dates and i showed up to check them out with them knowing and bailed both times. Not good.

Spats, clubs are filled with girls who like to do blow and give head. You need to meet a real woman. I suggest a retirement home.

I doubt senior citizens know about blow jobs.

Where in the city are you?

There's nothing worse then paying 8 dollars for a goddamned beer, when it would cost 8 dollars to buy a six pack.

I'm in Queens right now. I hate paying that for a beer too. I pre-game before going out. It's a necessity if I want to come home with a little money still left in the acct.

I'm in Queens right now. I hate paying that for a beer too. I pre-game before going out. It's a necessity if I want to come home with a little money still left in the acct.

Let me guess... Astoria? I'm in Greenpoint/Williamsburg. Probably the only long haired, southern rocker in a sea full of hipsters.

Some bars aren't too bad. Although I'm not paying 2.50 like back in Ohio.

Let me guess... Astoria? I'm in Greenpoint/Williamsburg. Probably the only long haired, southern rocker in a sea full of hipsters.

Some bars aren't too bad. Although I'm not paying 2.50 like back in Ohio.

that is correct.

and yea, you probably are the only long haired southern there!!

but that is if you consider ohio southern, hehe....I'm from Texas :)

Let me get this straight... Spats didn't like getting a blow job? Who doesn't like getting blow jobs?

Blow jobs are one of the most beautiful things in the world. Shit, If a girl says that she refuses to blow, she's gotta go.

And vice versa...

:)

that is correct.

and yea, you probably are the only long haired southern there!!

but that is if you consider ohio southern, hehe....I'm from Texas :)

I do not actually. I was born in Kentucky. And yes, I do consider Kentucky a southern state. I spent a lot of time as a child in Tenn. and Georgia as well.

Now Texas, that's the south-west.

They set me up with a couple girls on blind dates and i showed up to check them out with them knowing and bailed both times. Not good. And the worst was one time i was supposed to meet them at a downtown theatre. I ended up getting there first and was waiting and eventually see this girl looking at me who was not my physical type at all. And of course she heads over to me, comes up and asks... "are you (insert my real name here) and just on gut instinct i said "No" , she said "oh okay sorry" and then walked away to wait for me to show up. I waited for about 5 minutes and then left. It was sooooooo awkward. :o

That was pretty nice of you. God, you're a dick sometimes.

STOP SAYING "GO DOWNTOWN", YOU CHILD.

Yeah, say something like "Eating at the Y", "muff-diving", "giving a poon-job", "carpet munching", "eating the beav", "gnashing the gash", "having a bush dinner", "going clam diving", "eating an Egg McMuff", "giving a length of tongue", "lapping at the pink canoe", "yodeling in the valley", "licking some vag"...

Any one of those, and you'll sound all grown up!

That was pretty nice of you. God, you're a dick sometimes.

Thankfully we never ran into each other again. That would have been pretty bad. It may seem bad but in hindsight it spared us both a waste of date and saved us both money because nothing would have come of it anyways. I never heard the end of it from my friend but i said that served them right for setting me up with a girl who was not my type. They never set me up on a blind date again after that.

I probably should have handled it better but that's just how i reacted. It wasn't planned.

Thankfully we never ran into each other again. That would have been pretty bad. It may seem bad but in hindsight it spared us both a waste of date and saved us both money because nothing would have come of it anyways. I never heard the end of it from my friend but i said that served them right for setting me up with a girl who was not my type. They never set me up on a blind date again after that.

I probably should have handled it better but that's just how i reacted. It wasn't planned.

You could have went on the date anyway and made a new friend.

You could have went on the date anyway and made a new friend.

I just thought it would have been awkward because I knew right away it wasn't gonna work out and I wouldn't want to spend that time and money just to make another friend.

Archived