The Spats Thread

Mattmc1973

I agree about having to get charged to go into clubs every weekend. That's a pain in the ass. But the girls there are smokin' hot! :P

I have tried to meet girls through friends and for the most part they don't have the greatest taste. The girl at the News Years party was cool but she has been in the minority. I tell them what i am looking for and they know what kind of girl interests me and yet they fail. They set me up with a couple girls on blind dates and i showed up to check them out with them knowing and bailed both times. Not good. And the worst was one time i was supposed to meet them at a downtown theatre. I ended up getting there first and was waiting and eventually see this girl looking at me who was not my physical type at all. And of course she heads over to me, comes up and asks... "are you (insert my real name here) and just on gut instinct i said "No" , she said "oh okay sorry" and then walked away to wait for me to show up. I waited for about 5 minutes and then left. It was sooooooo awkward. :o

This pretty much sums you up. I had some adjectives in mind to describe you, but it's not worth it.

I agree about having to get charged to go into clubs every weekend. That's a pain in the ass. But the girls there are smokin' hot! :P

I have tried to meet girls through friends and for the most part they don't have the greatest taste. The girl at the News Years party was cool but she has been in the minority. I tell them what i am looking for and they know what kind of girl interests me and yet they fail. They set me up with a couple girls on blind dates and i showed up to check them out with them knowing and bailed both times. Not good. And the worst was one time i was supposed to meet them at a downtown theatre. I ended up getting there first and was waiting and eventually see this girl looking at me who was not my physical type at all. And of course she heads over to me, comes up and asks... "are you (insert my real name here) and just on gut instinct i said "No" , she said "oh okay sorry" and then walked away to wait for me to show up. I waited for about 5 minutes and then left. It was sooooooo awkward. :o

One other thing, start using the word woman instead of girls.

Yeah, say something like "Eating at the Y", "muff-diving", "giving a poon-job", "carpet munching", "eating the beav", "gnashing the gash", "having a bush dinner", "going clam diving", "eating an Egg McMuff", "giving a length of tongue", "lapping at the pink canoe", "yodeling in the valley", "licking some vag"...

Any one of those, and you'll sound all grown up!

May i add "playing lickity split" to that list?

Dude, that was just fucking pitiful. <_<

Again, judging solely on physical appearance without even taking the time to talk to them. I gotta say-and I'm serious-I'm really ashamed of you. If you were my son I'd kick your ass. Twice.

This fucking dude probably has 3 blondes including Maria Sharapova in his bedroom right now. He is playing you all like Jimmy plays a les paul. :P NOT. Maybe there is a sheep farm nearby he can sneak into. What a fucking site.

Not a ba-a-a-a-a-a-a-d idea.

I still can't believe he did that to a woman on a blind date. How infantile.

That's the ultimate classless act as far as I'm concerned.

Even if I found her physically unattractive, should she suffer because of my taste? No. And besides, you might still make a great friend. Or even find that you can get over yourself and find inner beauty.

Spats, you're a tool for doing that.

No. My deals have been through a friend of a friend or the workplace. Never a bar or blind date.

Workplace has never been a problem? I wouldnt want to do that because the women where i work aren't my type and if you break up with the person it could be uncomforable at work.

Yeah, say something like "Eating at the Y", "muff-diving", "giving a poon-job", "carpet munching", "eating the beav", "gnashing the gash", "having a bush dinner", "going clam diving", "eating an Egg McMuff", "giving a length of tongue", "lapping at the pink canoe", "yodeling in the valley", "licking some vag"...

Any one of those, and you'll sound all grown up!

I enjoy "waking up at the crack of Dawn" myself.

That's the ultimate classless act as far as I'm concerned.

Even if I found her physically unattractive, should she suffer because of my taste? No. And besides, you might still make a great friend. Or even find that you can get over yourself and find inner beauty.

Spats, you're a tool for doing that.

She didn't have to wait for me long at all. I got the firend who set it up to call her and tell i couldn't make it. I didn't leave her sitting there for an hour or anything.

I am not proud of myself for that or anything. I just went by my gut reaction and it happened.

Workplace has never been a problem? I wouldnt want to do that because the women where i work aren't my type and if you break up with the person it could be uncomforable at work.

Spats, what did you like to do when you were a kid? What were you good at? I had to ask myself that after I got divorced and was working a shitty job. Once I rediscovered my talents and interests, I met a lot of interesting people who I stuff in common with. Those are the people ya wanna meet, not some floozy in a bar. When you have a common bond like that, sex isn't gross. Does that make sense?

Spats, what did you like to do when you were a kid? What were you good at? I had to ask myself that after I got divorced and was working a shitty job. Once I rediscovered my talents and interests, I met a lot of interesting people who I stuff in common with. Those are the people ya wanna meet, not some floozy in a bar. When you have a common bond like that, sex isn't gross. Does that make sense?

I liked to play road hockey and video games , i played sports. Usual kid stuff.

The dude has NO CLASS. Why do you all even give him so much attention? who does he think he is? Gods gift to women? He is a fucking phony. I had to show up at a bar to meet this woman a few years ago. She seemed so nice and smart and told me she would be wearing a grey shirt. Half an hour Im sitting there drinking and looking around and thinking Im stood up. then up walks this woman in a red shirt (lier) and says Rick?? I said yeah. My jaw hanging and the deer caught in the headlights look. Knew it was hopeless but at least had the class to go to her place and smoke a joint. She worked for a gun company and had a loaded co2 cartridge on the couch that went off and almost took my fucking head off. 10 minutes and bye bye. My expectations of her were very high as she knew all the right things to say. But there has to be chemistry. Hs to be to some degree. Hear that Spats. CHEMISTRY!!

:hysterical: I had a full on belly laugh from that!

The dude has NO CLASS. Why do you all even give him so much attention? who does he think he is? Gods gift to women? He is a fucking phony. I had to show up at a bar to meet this woman a few years ago. She seemed so nice and smart and told me she would be wearing a grey shirt. Half an hour Im sitting there drinking and looking around and thinking Im stood up. then up walks this woman in a red shirt (lier) and says Rick?? I said yeah. My jaw hanging and the deer caught in the headlights look. Knew it was hopeless but at least had the class to go to her place and smoke a joint. She worked for a gun company and had a loaded co2 cartridge on the couch that went off and almost took my fucking head off. 10 minutes and bye bye. My expectations of her were very high as she knew all the right things to say. But there has to be chemistry. Hs to be to some degree. Hear that Spats. CHEMISTRY!!

You knew it was hopeless because you weren't physically attracted to her? Dude, you didn't have to go to her apartment , you should have parted ways at the bar. I agree there has to be chemistry between the two people.

See? At least you held up your end like a man. And split when the time was right, like a SMART man. :lol:

That's how it's done. There's no rule that says you have to spend the night. But at least be polite and follow through in a reasonable fashion.

Never mind the sheep for Spats. Hell, they might be backing up on the wrong color fence.

See? At least you held up your end like a man. And split when the time was right, like a SMART man. :lol:

That's how it's done. There's no rule that says you have to spend the night. But at least be polite and follow through in a reasonable fashion.

Never mind the sheep for Spats. Hell, they might be backing up on the wrong color fence.

I don't think you owe anything to the person you are on the date with though. A dude can leave when he wants to.

Bovine excrement. It's called COMMON COURTESY.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I don't think there any rules to that. If you are not having a good time i think you should be able to bow out early. Male or female.

Spats, what about massage? Have you ever had one? Maybe if you go to a female massage therapist, it could help you with your trust issues (I was reading what you just said on the other thread).

Spats, what about massage? Have you ever had one? Maybe if you go to a female massage therapist, it could help you with your trust issues (I was reading what you just said on the other thread).

Now if she shows up with a butch haircut and a beard, along with some long metallic object, I could understand not trusting her. But otherwise, a nice long massage done by a lady is the bees' balls! :D

Archived