The Spats Thread

Mattmc1973

And say what? I don't have much in common with some girl that works at a grocery store. And do people like people they don't know coming over and talking to them when they are out doing stuff like that?

Jut say hi. I have conversations with my customers all the time, especially if they shop at my store a lot.

I've gotten to know some of my students' parents by just shooting the shit with them.

I have also gotten to know my "customer boyfriends" that way.

I wasn't refering to Manders as some girl in a grocery store. Does she work in grocery store? I just meant that i don't know what i would talk about with a grocery store girl other than maybe the weather.

And there isn't much time to chat when they are adding up your groceries.

Did you EVEN read my post before you responded to it? :huh:

Silly Spats!

But how often are women risking rejection? Guys are doing it everyday.

Dude, what I told you earlier? That was me putting myself out there COMPLETELY, so much so that it was almost a little scary and I was afraid I'd never see him again,..and it tuned out well. You have to take a risk.

Also to the post after this one, you are right right and right.

Jut say hi. I have conversations with my customers all the time, especially if they shop at my store a lot.

I've gotten to know some of my students' parents by just shooting the shit with them.

I have also gotten to know my "customer boyfriends" that way.

Did you EVEN read my post before you responded to it? :huh:

Silly Spats!

I have been told i don't pay attention to what women are saying sometimes. Sorry. ;)

Dude, what I told you earlier? That was me putting myself out there COMPLETELY, so much so that it was almost a little scary and I was afraid I'd never see him again,..and it tuned out well. You have to take a risk.

Also to the post after this one, you are right right and right.

That was a cool story. There should be more women out there like you. :D I am just saying most women who take that risk won't get rejected.

For women, every time they encounter another woman, it's a case of acceptance or rejection, or degrees of total acceptance -- total rejection. Every meeting. So, you could say that women have much experience with rejection, although it may be more, much more, from the same sex....

I am just talking about the opposite sex rejection.

That was a cool story. There should be more women out there like you. :D I am just saying most women who take that risk won't get rejected.

I'm glad I could grace you with a little story similar to what you'd want to happen :lol:

Thanks, but remember, I wouldve just left after a good two hours of chatting if HE hadn't done something about it ;)

I'm glad I could grace you with a little story similar to what you'd want to happen :lol:

Thanks, but remember, I wouldve just left after a good two hours of chatting if HE hadn't done something about it ;)

Nooo! Don't say that. :o Ya mean you wouldn't have asked for his number if he didn't ask for yours??

No Spats, I asked for his...but he's the one who wanted to meet up again. Interest must be shown dammit.

Oh, well that's cool. :D Girls should understand that guys love it when girls do that stuff. I thought you meant you were showing interest but you still wanted him to ask for the number.

Archived