The Spats Thread

Mattmc1973

^ we were just talking about this!! Haha, Spats, we dig ya!

And not ALL guys like that, so it just depends on the connection.

Well i will never understand any guy that does not like a woman to do the asking. That makes no sense. :blink:

Can't be much different than women preferring the guy to do everything

But there is so much more of a rush to it when a woman does it because the guy is usually doing all the work . Women are usually always sitting there waiting for the guy to do it. So when a woman does it, it's like WOW. :P

I remember how an ex girlfriend and i hooked up. We had hung out for a bit and got along good and she then asked me for my cell phone, she took it and then put her name and number in my contact list. I didn't even have to do that. It was so hot :P:P:P:P

Does Spats understand that most people here are so fed up with him, it's bordering on hate?

Aw, c'mon!

Sure, we all know that our advice is getting nowhere fast (reverse gear doesn't count). But HATE?? Nahh. I feel sorry for the poor guy more than anything else. Like I said earlier, you can lead a mule to water but you can't make him go downtown. Or something of that nature. :lol:

Musta been all those butt whippin's I got as a child that took the meanness out of me. :shifty:

I recently answered a thread about 'Thin Lizzy', talk about 'spat', the guy, (who calls himself 'The Bomber',) gave me nothing but abuse!

I am one of the Women in Phil's life, :o I WAS his 'Muse', the man has shown me NO respect at all.

The Music WE made, from my part was for 'love' not money, but I get no respect from the people who sell it either........ :(

That it's verging on 'nightmarish'......... :ph34r:

Archived