The Spats Thread

Mattmc1973

BTW, this is referencing a recent comment Spats made in the relationship thread.

So if a woman is enjoying pleasuring you......she must be easy? How the hell would you know if she's easy or not? Did you ask how many men she blew before you? What if she's been with 3 men in her whole life, but really enjoys oral sex? Is she still "easy"? Just come on out and say it......you think women who enjoy sex are whores.

BTW, this is referencing a recent comment Spats made in the relationship thread.

So if a woman is enjoying pleasuring you......she must be easy? How the hell would you know if she's easy or not? Did you ask how many men she blew before you? What if she's been with 3 men in her whole life, but really enjoys oral sex? Is she still "easy"? Just come on out and say it......you think women who enjoy sex are whores.

No, it just made her look that way. If it had been an act i like then i wouldn't have felt that way. I guess it was because it was because she was enjoying an act i don't. She wasn't an easy girl. I wouldn't have hooked up with her if she was easy.

No, it just made her look that way. If it had been an act i like then i wouldn't have felt that way. I guess it was because it was because she was enjoying an act i don't. She wasn't an easy girl. I wouldn't have hooked up with her if she was easy.

The fact she enjoys something you don't doesn't make her look like a slut. However, the fact you think it does makes you look like an idiot.

The fact she enjoys something you don't doesn't make her look like a slut. However, the fact you think it does makes you look like an idiot.

Can't help how i felt. I find that act gross.

Spats, learn to think and live outside the box. It might help you.

You know how in cartoons they'll show a thought bubble to illustrate what's going on in someone's brain? If a smart person is thinking really hard, the bubble will show a hamster running on a wheel perhaps. Spats' thought bubble would show a donkey sleeping in the mud, with flies buzzing around it.

You know how in cartoons they'll show a thought bubble to illustrate what's going on in someone's brain? If a smart person is thinking really hard, the bubble will show a hamster running on a wheel perhaps. Spats' thought bubble would show a donkey sleeping in the mud, with flies buzzing around it.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I just laughed so hard, my sister came in the room asking if I was okay. Holy shit, dude.

You are officially the most dense thing on the planet. You've surpassed some noble gases now.

I can't help it if you are not gonna make it clear what you are saying. Make it clear and then call me dumb for not understanding.

Archived