The Spats Thread

Mattmc1973

In order for that to be effective, you gotta throw out just a little bit of an appetizer. Like, at least one or two phone calls that you initiated...It is ok to initiate things, you know.

You are right Bonnie.

Wow. I was just thinking about it. In recent years i have never even been intiating things like emails, texts, phone calls ,etc with ex girlfriends or potential girlfriends. They have been doing it. I have really got into the comfort zone of just recieving it because it's so enjoyable and a turn on and safe and rejection free. I have been conditioned to believe from a lot of past failure not to do that.

You are probably right. But i have been doing it that way with ex girlfriends and potential girlfriends since i got out of high school that i am sort of stuck in that way of thinking now. I have seen so many women pass on guys who showed they were interested for guys that took them for granted that it makes you believe it's the way to go. And it's worked for me a lot of times. How messed up is that? :o

I am gonna be a regular customer there for now and see how things go. But being a head turned would help a lot. I wish i were one of those guys where women go .."wow". And you can tell right away they are interested. I have always wanted to be a guy like that.

Sorry youre not?

I wish I were a lot of things all the time, but I'm not, and that's fine, you can't dwell on it too much. Stop focusing on what you're not and improve what you've already got and you'll be fine.

I guess unfortunately that way of thinking does work out most of the time.

I'm not really in the mood to give you any good type of suggestions so I'll talk to you later Spats or PM me. Let's see if for once you can do something first?

Well it's just the way you worded it. I have to get enjoyment out of the night as well. The date is not all for her.

Heyzoos Chlist Man! :wacko:

You must have never done any charity work before.

Sharing with and pleasing my lady is the biggest aphrodisiac I've ever had.

Seeing her smile, laugh,blush is the world to me and the biggest turn on ever. :wub:

GIVING! is the best gift you will ever give YOURSELF!

edit: You know what? you give 100% and you will get 110% in return

You know, if a guy asked me if I needed more water, that would at least show me he's paying attention. Doesn't mean I expect him to be my waiter.

I really want to meet you just so I can punch you and throw my drink in your face.

I want to be a fly on the wall, please! :D

Seeing her smile, laugh,blush is the world to me and the biggest turn on ever. :wub:

See this, Spats??? This is a man who knows what's good for him! :thumbsup:

You know, if a guy asked me if I needed more water, that would at least show me he's paying attention. Doesn't mean I expect him to be my waiter.

I really want to meet you just so I can punch you and throw my drink in your face.

Hahaha!

116.gif

:lol:

You are right Bonnie.

Wow. I was just thinking about it. In recent years i have never even been intiating things like emails, texts, phone calls ,etc with ex girlfriends or potential girlfriends. They have been doing it. I have really got into the comfort zone of just recieving it because it's so enjoyable and a turn on and safe and rejection free. I have been conditioned to believe from a lot of past failure not to do that.

Congratulations Spats, this is only what we've been telling you FOREVER. From now on, any advice we have, we'll just route through Bonnie, since you only seem to respond to her.

Matt: Spats, you need to initiate more

Spats: No, blah, blah, blah

Electrophile: Spats, you need to initiate more

Hermit: Spats, you need to initiate more

Bonnie: Spats, you need to initiate more

Spats: You really think so? Wow, you're right!

Congratulations Spats, this is only what we've been telling you FOREVER. From now on, any advice we have, we'll just route through Bonnie, since you only seem to respond to her.

Matt: Spats, you need to initiate more

Electrophile: Spats, you need to initiate more

Hermit: Spats, you need to initiate more

Bonnie: Spats, you need to initiate more

Spats: You really think so? Wow, you're right!

Come to think of it, yes, you are right. I think they should start secretly dating. Lets see.......Toronto to Sioux Falls.....Spats would never agree to drive that far because it would show he was too interested......but that would be a one day drive if they met each other half way, like maybe near Chicago or Detroit. Maybe they are already doing that and are keeping it under the table. (edited for spelling)

Yeah, no opening doors, making her wait around by playing games about when to call, no chance of the relationship ever going anywhere past casual dating...then like you said, the boring sex aspect.

I know what you're thinking Bonnie..."sign me up!"

This is superb advice. :thumbsup:

Secondly, How come I'm not on the list of people whose advice got ignored after a million tries? Did I piss off the Pope, or what? <_<

:P

Not from my experience.

Nope, never done any charity work. And i am not gonna spend a whole night catering to a woman on a date. The date is for 2 people. Not just the woman. The date is not a tribute to her. The guy has to have a good time too. Or else there is no point even going on the date.

Sorry youre not?

I wish I were a lot of things all the time, but I'm not, and that's fine, you can't dwell on it too much. Stop focusing on what you're not and improve what you've already got and you'll be fine.

I guess unfortunately that way of thinking does work out most of the time.

I'm not really in the mood to give you any good type of suggestions so I'll talk to you later Spats or PM me. Let's see if for once you can do something first?

By the looks of it though what i got isn't good enough for the results i want.

The guy that posted didn't just say a guy should ask if she needed more water. He was talking about how the guy should make sure all the woman's needs are met on the date and that she is having a good time. That's not a guy's job. Again, the night out is not just for her to be taken care of. The guy has to have a good night out too.

The date is for 2 people. Not just the woman.

I have never been out with friends or on a date where someone asked anyone if they needed more water? The waiter usually does it.

The guy that posted didn't just say a guy should ask if she needed more water. He was talking about how the guy should make sure all the woman's needs are met on the date and that she is having a good time. That's not a guy's job. Again, the night out is not just for her to be taken care of. The guy has to have a good night out too.

The date is for 2 people. Not just the woman.

I have never been out with friends or on a date where someone asked anyone if they needed more water? The waiter usually does it.

I just went to lunch with my dad and he asked me if I needed more water and when the waiter came by, I gave him my glass so it could be re-filled. If my dad hadn't brought it to my attention, I probably wouldn't have noticed.

You still need a punch and a drink to the face.

Archived