The Spats Thread

Mattmc1973

What's the question again?

:hysterical:

quintessential spats.

I think Spats might actually be a high-functioning autistic, or has Down Syndrome. We rip on him for being an idiot "normal" person, but he might actually be doing pretty well for his deficiencies.

good point, matt.

spats' latest CAT scan results:

homers_brain.jpg

:P

[ladies,.. please, do not point, laugh, and say "omg, it's so small!"

afterall,.. we don't wanna hurt little spats' feelings, right?]

Remember the Simpsons episode where they discovered that Homer had a crayon jammed up his nose and into his brain, which was why he is so stupid. When they pulled it out, he became really smart.

Spats, any Crayola boxes at your house missing a crayon? Burnt Sienna, perhaps?

I never saw the movie, but now that I think of it.....why would you wanna learn karate from a janitor? :P DUUHHHH

But I digress from the wonder that is Spats!

I got it right away and I've never seen the movies either but I did read it whilst being very puzzled until I was done and then knew it was the Karate Kid, the janitor thing tipped me off, along with the Cobras line haha!

I lost track of it amongst the different posts. Sorry. :D

I can understand how you might have lost track of it.

Its not like it was in the very post you responded to or anything.

oh.. wait..

What's the question again?

..it was the very post you responded to. slapface.gif

check the crayon box, spats.. now!! :P

Good God!

This thread is a load of fun-and-bullshit!!

Everyone has some great, intelligent advices but this Spats is too dumb to understand the fucking logic!

Someone should start a sort of Top 40 of all his "Best" Worst comments-or-line!!

I wish you could post a picture of yourself, Spats!!!

p.s.: I think you're a desperate case. If you want my advice, think about becoming a monk.

I think he already is.

monk1.jpg

What other things are not "manly" to you?

I can help you...

Being a jerk with girls is one

and

Not liking a blowjob is two.

Sweet talk would be completely out. That would be revealing that you are vulnerable. Not manly enough. And if that old ball and chain calls you at 4 a.m. you need to put her in her place. Let her know where things stand. :whistling::whistling: Pass the popcorn.

Sweet talk would be completely out. That would be revealing that you are vulnerable. Not manly enough. And if that old ball and chain calls you at 4 a.m. you need to put her in her place. Let her know where things stand. :whistling::whistling: Pass the popcorn.

No,no. I don't believe in anyone being put in their place. I have never told any girlfriend i had what to do. Ever. And they knew if they told me what to do it wouldn't work.

I am all for booty calls. :P A Guy should go if that's what is waiting for him. if she is a hottie.

a booty call requires the receiving of a call or the making of a call.

We know you don't make calls.

..and your phone's been awfully quiet, hasn't it spats? :whistling:

[i'm gonna help you out here. However you respond, do NOT say

"my phone's been ringing plenty; my buddies call me all the time".]

I can't stay away- this thread is like heroin. Hey Spats, I have to say I agree with you about the girl calling while you guys were out. I have been both the nagged and the nagger, and it's a ridiculous way to live. Everybody's gotta get their own shit together and be secure before they try to mix their shit with someone else's.

Shit stirrer alert! :D

I can't stay away- this thread is like heroin. Hey Spats, I have to say I agree with you about the girl calling while you guys were out. I have been both the nagged and the nagger, and it's a ridiculous way to live. Everybody's gotta get their own shit together and be secure before they try to mix their shit with someone else's.

Shit stirrer alert! :D

Amen Suz. :D It's great to see a woman agreeing with me on this.

Archived