The Spats Thread

Mattmc1973

I think by "at his expense" he means that he has to suffer a girl giving him a blowjob.

I got a feeling the one who tried it must have looked a lot like that Anglerfish... :blink:

Nobody wants to do a sexual act that is a turn off for them.

The girl was actually pretty but not when she was doing that. :o I am not going to get into any graphic detail about it but I think most would know what i mean. <_<

Spats,you won't pleasure a woman,you won't let a woman pleasure you,now either go pleasure yourself or go gay,this is all i can say,nothing personal,but you have a tendency to whine and i feel like breaking someone's balls.

I will pleasure a woman and will let them pleasure me. But not that.

The girl was actually pretty but not when she was doing that. :o I am not going to get into any graphic detail about it but I think most would know what i mean. <_<

I wasn't talking about looks as much as about teeth.

If you know what I mean.

Which I doubt. :rolleyes:

ROFL

Oh, poor little Spats!

I just still don't understand how there is actually a man in the world who doesn't like a woman performing oral sex on him or the act of performing oral sex on a woman!

Once again, that's a necessity for me. LOL Both ways. LOL

Yeah, except NOBODY thinks that's a turn off except you. That's the point here. No man in his right mind is going to be grossed out by the sight of a woman going down on him, and break up with her. That's utter insanity. Now if you were talking about butt-sex, OK, I might say "yeah, it's not for everyone". But oral? Dude.

Inside the box is boring, stale, dumb and lazy.

Outside the box is fun, excitement, happiness.

Figure it out, Einstein.

If you are talking about playing it safe as opposed to taking risks then you are maikng it seem way to simple. All of those thing are not guaranteed when you live outside the box. And you don't mention the negatives.

Yeah, except NOBODY thinks that's a turn off except you. That's the point here. No man in his right mind is going to be grossed out by the sight of a woman going down on him, and break up with her. That's utter insanity. Now if you were talking about butt-sex, OK, I might say "yeah, it's not for everyone". But oral? Dude.

I think that's your new tagline, Matt!

ROFL

True - that's like a girl who hates chocolate.

An abomination to the Lord and a travesty of what nature intended. :(

I didn't break up with her immediately. But i just couldn't kiss her again after that. You can't have much of relationship if the kissing part is ruined. I love to do that.

Uh, I don't think so. "I won't put my pee-pee where a girl goes poo-poo".

Spats the same way, he won't put his mouth where a girl goes pee-pee(or bleed bleed,) or let a girl put her mouth where he goes pee-pee.

I assuming this will get deleted

You know how in cartoons they'll show a thought bubble to illustrate what's going on in someone's brain? If a smart person is thinking really hard, the bubble will show a hamster running on a wheel perhaps. Spats' thought bubble would show a donkey sleeping in the mud, with flies buzzing around it.

:hysterical: That's the fuckin' FUNNIEST thing I've read in a while!! :notworthy:

Hmmmmm *puts on glasses, writes in notebook* You seem to have issues with body fluids, perhaps? Maybe you don't want the stuff from one end EVER having ANYTHING to do with the stuff from the other end?

Do you throw away your supper if the potatoes touch the veggies?

Hey, I've tried to stay out of this ridiculous debate you guys have going on here, but this is just too bloody much. I'll admit, I have read the relationship thread, and I have read this new one. First off, picking on somebody about their sexual preferences is disgusting no matter how you put it. There is no rebuttal that can make me change my opinion about that. If it's not you that's not getting you're jollies then it's really not an issue. And homosexual comments aren't really neccesary either. We're not in grade three here. I don't want to hear comments about how he asked for it, or anything like that either. He have odd taste, but to each thier own. As far as I can see, he hasn't said anything malicious to any of you guys, he's just stated his preferences and opinions, but you guys have flamed the shit out of him.

Maybe he really just wants help and advice....we don't know what's going on in his head. For all we know he could be very depressed and this board is his only outlet, and all the bashing and idiotic comments could be putting him over the edge. Do you want to be responsible for something like that? I sure as hell don't.....I've seen it happen.

We're all adults here, and there really is no need for this shit.

Sorry for the long post, I really felt the need to get that out.

Archived