The Spats Thread

Mattmc1973

Sorry Suz....I was at work. At this point, we all should chip in for airfare, fly to Toronto, kidnap Spats, force him to fuck a hooker and then take turns whacking him in the balls with a frozen trout.

Electrophile for POTUS, Obama for VP

If you think I would come up there to do anything more than point and laugh at you, you're sorely mistaken.

I don't date, eat, see movies with or fuck guys like you. I'd rather fuck a cactus.

Electrophile for Queen of the Universe.

My first act of legislation: Throw Bush in prison.

My second act of legislation: Make him share a cell with Spats.

And put in a videocam, to capture the magic and mystique for all of us.

Some guys are so immature that they expect the woman to do everything for them. It's like they need a mommy. Fuck that.

I don't want a woman to do everything for me at all. I am the exact opposite. I am as independant as it gets.

Uncomfortable yes, but they would have shown up and tried to make a good impression.

If i get an uncomfortable feeling i avoid it. I don't go with it. I usually go with my gut instinct.

No, looks are still the first thing i notice and want. But while the girl from New Years wasn't Beautiful, she was cute. And she seemed like a nice, cool girl up until the hinting routine. So i still would have gone out with her. 5 years ago i would not have been open to that. I think that's something. :D

Can anyone here really say that looks are not in their top five wants when it comes to a boyfriend or girlfriend? :blink:

What do i want in girlfriend?

- I want her to be pretty.

- I want her to be nice.

- I want to her be fun and hopefully make me laugh. (it's hard to find a woman that can make me laugh)

- I want her to be very independant

- i want her to be assertive

- I want her to be intelligent

How's that?

Whats going to happen when you're 40 spats? Still think the young hotties are going to be looking for you?

It's the hotties you fuck, not marry ;)

Whats going to happen when you're 40 spats? Still think the young hotties are going to be looking for you?

It's the hotties you fuck, not marry ;)

Hey, I married a hottie.But I get your point. :lol:

Spats, you honestly don't deserve anyone. Nobody is gonna put up with your selfish and childish attitude.

Sit in the sand and do it by hand....

So i should just do whatever it takes to please a woman and make her happy and not think about my own happiness at all. What i want and like or do not like does not matter at all? It's all about them?

So i should just do whatever it takes to please a woman and make her happy and not think about my own happiness at all. What i want and like or do not like does not matter at all? It's all about them?

IT IS ALL ABOUT COMPROMISE. AND BEING SELFLESS.

Which is something you're not willing to do.

Archived