The Spats Thread

Mattmc1973

IT IS ALL ABOUT COMPROMISE. AND BEING SELFLESS.

Which is something you're not willing to do.

100% selfless, no questions asked? You mean that you always put them before yourself?

I can compromise depending on what they situation is. But telling someone that they should to do anything is just fairytale thinking. Not realistic.

100% selfless, no questions asked? You mean that you always put them before yourself?

Now you get the picture! You don't and WON'T understand it, but that's exactly what I mean.

When you GIVE all, you GET all. And if you don't, then she's not right for you. Why is this such a difficult concept to embrace?

(Hey Cole, you got that shark up her..uh, I mean here yet? Stick it in the closet for now!)

I can compromise depending on what they situation is. But telling someone that they should to do anything is just fairytale thinking. Not realistic.

No.

Every good relationship should be about 50-50. YOU compromise just a little bit, THEY compromise just a little bit. No one is saying that you should bend over backwards to please someone. But don't be so rigid and set in your ways, either. Ok? :)

Like, if you and I went to the movies, and You wanted to see "Super Action Flick", and I wanted to see "Super Weepy Chick Flick". Rather than arguing, and finally each going to our movie alone, we could COMPROMISE, and choose "Funny Comedy" instead, so that we could go together; or we could go to Your movie this week, and My movie next week.

Because that's what you do when you care about someone.

Now you get the picture! You don't and WON'T understand it, but that's exactly what I mean.

When you GIVE all, you GET all. And if you don't, then she's not right for you. Why is this such a difficult concept to embrace?

(Hey Cole, you got that shark up her..uh, I mean here yet? Stick it in the closet for now!)

Well i have never come across a relationship in my entire life like that. My buddies don't have that, my family members don't have that, etc. That's not very realistic.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Forgive me, but at the moment I'm already not in a good mood, and I just can't believe this.

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT ROCK ACTION IS SAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT IT'S A FUCKING GOOD THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can't or simply won't get this, then you will, for the rest of your life, never have a woman. You will, for the rest of your life, be alone. You want a woman? This is your last shot, spats. This is the only way you'll ever have any woman join you for anything. Get a high-paying job, start saving your money, and, then, taking a leaf out of Eliot Spitzer's book, invest in hookers for the rest of your life. That is the only

Don't want to do that? Feel that's immoral, disgusting, etc? possible way you WON'T be stuck with just righty and lefty. Only a Hooker will put up with the kind of shit you seem to believe in, and only if you pay her well.

THEN FUCKING CHANGE!!!!!!!!! LEARN THAT YOU ARE WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because if you don't, your prospects are nil to none from here on out. You're wrong, spats. Utterly and completely wrong. Get it now or just give up. Or, maybe you should consider whether or not your a homosexual. And I don't mean that as an insult. I'm being dead serious. I have never in my life known a straight guy like you. Every straight guy on this planet understands that where women are concerned, sacrifices have to be made. And if they don't, it's either because they're gay or they're just plane idiots who will never have experienced true love. So which one of those categories will you fall into, spats? It's time for you to get offline. It's time for you to kick back and think... hard.

If you don't give up your bullshit ideals and start taking our advice, you are destined to be the loneliest man on the planet. Your problem is you. NOT the women. So stop blaming the women. If you don't start listening to us... if you don't start realizing that we're right and your wrong... then your doomed to a lonely existence. Utterly and completely lonely. No women, no friends, no nothing. Is that what you want? No?

THEN CHANGE!!!!!!!!!

P.S.-

Dear God don't let electrophile see what I just responded to. I'm gonna PM her and tell her to stay away. I think it may kill her... literally.

No.

Every good relationship should be about 50-50. YOU compromise just a little bit, THEY compromise just a little bit. No one is saying that you should bend over backwards to please someone. But don't be so rigid and set in your ways, either. Ok? :)

Like, if you and I went to the movies, and You wanted to see "Super Action Flick", and I wanted to see "Super Weepy Chick Flick". Rather than arguing, and finally each going to our movie alone, we could COMPROMISE, and choose "Funny Comedy" instead, so that we could go together; or we could go to Your movie this week, and My movie next week.

Well said. Thank you for your input. I hope it helps. Hey spats, please reply to this.

No.

See? THIS is a lot more realistic. I am not bending over backwards to please anyone. I agree things should be equal. I am all for that. You do something nice for me and i will do something nice for you.

See? THIS is a lot more realistic. I am not bending over backwards to please anyone. I agree things should be equal. I am all for that. You do something nice for me and i will do something nice for you.

But the question is,can you do something nice first?

And bravo Bonnie. :thumbsup:

Nathan, for the love of God, please hit enter on some of those huge red words so my computer screen will act normal!

LOL

Better?

I've got a really bad headache, a sinus infection, and it's been a bad day... and spat's response to Rock Action there seriously pissed me off. Sorry for the huge words, but I made them smaller.

I won't apologize for the post, though. That right there is just...

Of course you'll insist on "you first", right? :rolleyes:

Bonnie makes a great point. But YOU have to take some fucking initiative too!! Don't sit there with your thumb up your ass waiting on her.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Forgive me, but at the moment I'm already not in a good mood, and I just can't believe this.

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT ROCK ACTION IS SAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT IT'S A FUCKING GOOD THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can't or simply won't get this, then you will, for the rest of your life, never have a woman. You will, for the rest of your life, be alone. You want a woman? This is your last shot, spats. This is the only way you'll ever have any woman join you for anything. Get a high-paying job, start saving your money, and, then, taking a leaf out of Eliot Spitzer's book, invest in hookers for the rest of your life. That is the only possible way you WON'T be stuck with just righty and lefty. Only a Hooker will put up with the kind of shit you seem to believe in, and only if you pay her well.

Don't want to do that? Feel that's immoral, disgusting, etc?

THEN FUCKING CHANGE!!!!!!!!! LEARN THAT YOU ARE WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because if you don't, your prospects are nil to none from here on out. You're wrong, spats. Utterly and completely wrong. Get it now or just give up. Or, maybe you should consider whether or not your a homosexual. And I don't mean that as an insult. I'm being dead serious. I have never in my life known a straight guy like you. Every straight guy on this planet understands that where women are concerned, sacrifices have to be made. And if they don't, it's either because they're gay or they're just plane idiots who will never have experienced true love. So which one of those categories will you fall into, spats? It's time for you to get offline. It's time for you to kick back and think... hard.

If you don't give up your bullshit ideals and start taking our advice, you are destined to be the loneliest man on the planet. Your problem is you. NOT the women. So stop blaming the women. If you don't start listening to us... if you don't start realizing that we're right and your wrong... then your doomed to a lonely existence. Utterly and completely lonely. No women, no friends, no nothing. Is that what you want? No?

THEN CHANGE!!!!!!!!!

P.S.-

Dear God don't let electrophile see what I just responded to. I'm gonna PM her and tell her to stay away. I think it may kill her... literally.

:lol:

Even the most patient of those who embark on

the spats challenge always end up.. losing patience.

..and failing.

it's inevitable.

Don't feel bad, Nathan. Many have failed before you and

many more will fail after you, bud. You can bank on that.

:console:

I'll say this for you, buddy..you gave it one hell of a noble effort!! yesnod.gif

Cheers to you!! :beer:

:hippy:

You'll be back to try again another day. We all come back to try again.

Dont ask me why, we just do. Its almost.. masochistic. slapface.gif

Maybe we all want to be the first one to solve the riddle, eh? :P

:D

..and failing.

it's inevitable.

I'll say this for you, buddy..you gave it one hell of a noble effort!! yesnod.gif

Can you make the red letters smaller?

..and failing.

it's inevitable.

I appreciate it, Hermit. :beer:

Of course you'll insist on "you first", right? :rolleyes:

Bonnie makes a great point. But YOU have to take some fucking initiative too!! Don't sit there with your thumb up your ass waiting on her.

I depends on the situation.

I hope you are directing the advice at the girls too right? They shouldn't sit there will their thumbs up their backsides either.

I depends on the situation.

I hope you are directing the advice at the girls too right? They shouldn't sit there will their thumbs up their backsides either.

"backside" hehehe....

It's cute how you don't swear or use bad words and phrases.

Archived