The Spats Thread

Mattmc1973

Hmmmmm *puts on glasses, writes in notebook* You seem to have issues with body fluids, perhaps? Maybe you don't want the stuff from one end EVER having ANYTHING to do with the stuff from the other end?

Do you throw away your supper if the potatoes touch the veggies?

If the number of veggies isn't even, yes. :P

"Monk" has nothin' on Spats. :lol:

I'm STILL trying to figure out what could be gross about oral. As long as the people in question bathe, I just can't imagine anything. Like I said, a BIG turn-on! :D

Hey, I've tried to stay out of this ridiculous debate you guys have going on here, but this is just too bloody much. I'll admit, I have read the relationship thread, and I have read this new one. First off, picking on somebody about their sexual preferences is disgusting no matter how you put it. There is no rebuttal that can make me change my opinion about that. If it's not you that's not getting you're jollies then it's really not an issue. And homosexual comments aren't really neccesary either. We're not in grade three here. I don't want to hear comments about how he asked for it, or anything like that either. He have odd taste, but to each thier own. As far as I can see, he hasn't said anything malicious to any of you guys, he's just stated his preferences and opinions, but you guys have flamed the shit out of him.

Maybe he really just wants help and advice....we don't know what's going on in his head. For all we know he could be very depressed and this board is his only outlet, and all the bashing and idiotic comments could be putting him over the edge. Do you want to be responsible for something like that? I sure as hell don't.....I've seen it happen.

We're all adults here, and there really is no need for this shit.

Sorry for the long post, I really felt the need to get that out.

yeh there's someone with some sense

Hmmmmm *puts on glasses, writes in notebook* You seem to have issues with body fluids, perhaps? Maybe you don't want the stuff from one end EVER having ANYTHING to do with the stuff from the other end?

Do you throw away your supper if the potatoes touch the veggies?

Yes. That's it. :D

I have no problem with the potatoes and vegatables though.

But then what about putting his "pee-pee" in the place where a girl goes "wee-wee?" (the uretha is inside the opening of the vagina--the "pee-pee" has to "pass" that spot to get into the vagina)?

but a boys pee-pee and a girls place wee-wee cancels each other out.

I felt the same way when I first started reading it in the relationships thread. But I don't think it's cruel anymore. I think it's fun, and I wouldn't be suprised is Spats does, too. Spats? Tell me if I'm wrong, I'm not afriad to be wrong.

Hey, I've tried to stay out of this ridiculous debate you guys have going on here, but this is just too bloody much. I'll admit, I have read the relationship thread, and I have read this new one. First off, picking on somebody about their sexual preferences is disgusting no matter how you put it. There is no rebuttal that can make me change my opinion about that. If it's not you that's not getting you're jollies then it's really not an issue. And homosexual comments aren't really neccesary either. We're not in grade three here. I don't want to hear comments about how he asked for it, or anything like that either. He have odd taste, but to each thier own. As far as I can see, he hasn't said anything malicious to any of you guys, he's just stated his preferences and opinions, but you guys have flamed the shit out of him.

Maybe he really just wants help and advice....we don't know what's going on in his head. For all we know he could be very depressed and this board is his only outlet, and all the bashing and idiotic comments could be putting him over the edge. Do you want to be responsible for something like that? I sure as hell don't.....I've seen it happen.

No one said anything about homosexuals

Spats is an adult too, we're not picking on some kid

You clearly don't know the full history of Spats, he has been given a LOT of serious, sound advice. None of it ever sinks in, and his replies are inevitably obtuse and frustrating, which invites the flaming. He feeds on it as much as anyone here.

If Spats is not wanting this attention, or not wanting our input, he's free to say so.

I felt the same way when I first started reading it in the relationships thread. But I don't think it's cruel anymore. I think it's fun, and I wouldn't be suprised is Spats does, too. Spats? Tell me if I'm wrong, I'm not afriad to be wrong.

I hope so....I just really upsets me to think of a cry for help that's going unanswered. I'm not trying to be a prude or anything, but I've seen bad things happen before.

I think the whole spirit of this is meant as some fun needling more than anything else. And if Spats gets pissed off over anything I've said I'll apologize. :)

I hope so....I just really upsets me to think of a cry for help that's going unanswered. I'm not trying to be a prude or anything, but I've seen bad things happen before.

The first time I replied to this subject in the relationship thread, I told him not to do anything he;s not comfortable with (which is common sense to all of us, I hope). But it was seeing his thoughts about it, and about girls that really blew my mind. He seems very disconnected, and believe it or not, we really DO want to help him. The fact that it's come to be funny as hell is, well.....funny!

It's okay. Thanks for the defense. But i am not on the edge or anything. My lovelife is in the giant crapper but that's it. That's the biggest thing on my mind right now. I am probably getting in my own way some of the time. But that's me. I am my own worst enemy sometimes. Some teenage issues from my past cloud up my head and keep me from doing stuff and i have just never been successful at some things so i don't like to do those things. It's a couple of things. And the dating scene just discourages you as a whole. And there are just certain likes and and dislikes i have about women,etc that make things difficult. It's a long story. And it's easier telling some of this to people that i don't know.

None of the comments here are destroying me. Don't worry about it. It's not life and death.

The first time I replied to this subject in the relationship thread, I told him not to do anything he;s not comfortable with (which is common sense to all of us, I hope). But it was seeing his thoughts about it, and about girls that really blew my mind. He seems very disconnected, and believe it or not, we really DO want to help him. The fact that it's come to be funny as hell is, well.....funny!

Lets say people tried to help him for a couple of months...without any results whatsoever.

It turned into a bit of a pisstake after that. :)

Actually I 've read every post in these threads, and unless anybody out there knows him in real life, I don't think that I could know any less about him then everybody else does.

We don't really know him. And I think that's the issue here.

Reading someone's obtuse posts on a message board does not make you privvy to everything that's going on in their psyche.

Listen, I'm not trying to start more arguements here or anything...I've just seen some bad shit happen before, and sometimes people can really take these things to heart and really hurt themselves over it. If you're in a bad state of mind, it doesn't matter that the person on the other end doesn't know you at all, bad comments can affect you just the same.

Plus it's easier than thinking about our own bullshit. Beer me!

I had a laid back upbringing, when it comes to this subject. I've also never been robbed of my nature. I feel strangely fortunate.

It's okay. Thanks for the defense. But i am not on the edge or anything. My lovelife is in the giant crapper but that's it. That's the biggest thing on my mind right now. I am probably getting in my own way some of the time. But that's me. I am my own worst enemy sometimes. Some teenage issues from my past cloud up my head and keep me from doing stuff and i have just never been successful at some things so i don't like to do those things. It's a couple of things. And the dating scene just discourages you as a whole. And there are just certain likes and and dislikes i have about women,etc that make things difficult. It's a long story. And it's easier telling some of this to people that i don't know.

None of the comments here are destroying me. Don't worry about it. It's not life and death.

Hey thanks for the reassurance....I think part of the reason why it bothers me, is beacuse you kind of remind me of the way I used to be.....to an extent.

I guess that's what living in Toronto does to people. LOL

Hey thanks for the reassurance....I think part of the reason why it bothers me, is beacuse you kind of remind me of the way I used to be.....to an extent.

I guess that's what living in Toronto does to people. LOL

Sorry if we hit a nerve. :)

Oh, Canada....we want to cuddle thee!

I don't know how it goes, or I'd make up a nice, friendly song with no reference to pee pees and wee wees. But I have to admit I miss them already.

Actually I 've read every post in these threads, and unless anybody out there knows him in real life, I don't think that I could know any less about him then everybody else does.

Keep in mind this goes back to the old L-Z.com board, we went in circles with Spats for MANY months there too, probably a year.

And this is also part of the normal cycle. People come in, and say "Oh, this is terrible what you're doing to Spats" and support him, then after interacting with him for a while it all comes into focus, and they're no longer defending him, but are right there with us.

Archived