The Spats Thread

Mattmc1973

I can't take anymore of this today. I need to take an aspirin and lay down. Spats, you are unbelieveable. Your opinion of women is shit. Find some 500 pound old lady to whip you and beat you. You know that's what's probably coming, anyway.

My opinion of women is not crap.That's just realistic. I just don't want the kind of woman i just described because i don't like those qualities in a woman. I have hooked up with quite a few cool girls

Yea, but if you don't know if you are gonnna be seeing this woman regularly i don't think you should be doing it. How many women are paying for the whole thing on those early dates? Not happening. And dinners at nice restaurants are expensive.

You don't have to go somewhere that involves a suit and ties. Go to an Olvie Garden or something. Not too expensive and not really casual. It's the first date, like you said.

I'm sure you can afford $40. You said yourself, you aren't getting many dates lately

Inner beauty, babe. I don't typically use the word beautiful to describe men's outward appearance.

Aw. :o Having inner beauty is not gonna get me any action anytime soon. Having outer beauty will. I would give anything to be told i am great looking by a woman. Hopefully soon. That might improve my attitude.

Aw. :o Having inner beauty is not gonna get me any action anytime soon. Having outer beauty will. I would give anything to be told i am great looking by a woman. Hopefully soon. That might improve my attitude.

Well....I honestly can't comment on your outward appearance. Because I do not know what you look like. Sorry for the confusion.

My opinion of women is not crap.That's just realistic. I just don't want the kind of woman i just described because i don't like those qualities in a woman. I have hooked up with quite a few cool girls

The word is "shit", sweetheart. S-h-i-t. The fact that you, as a man in your late 20s, cannot say adult words, worries me more than your shit opinions of women, sex and relationships.

You're a fucking child, and that's an insult to children.

I can't take anymore of this today. I need to take an aspirin and lay down. Spats, you are unbelieveable. Your opinion of women is shit. Find some 500 pound old lady to whip you and beat you. You know that's what's probably coming, anyway.

When sweet Suz gets stressed, it's bad.... <_<

Spatty-poo, you really DO need to grow up. AND get counseling. That's not a cheap shot, it's a fact.

I agree about clubs now. I have almost had my fill of them. Unless you look like Johnny Depp meaning the looks that instantly attract women the cards are stacked against ya at clubs. And in the recent past when i have been apporache in clubs it's by women i have no interest in.

Where else do you go on a Saturday night to meet pretty women? Please don't say the Grocery Store. :o

Are you so self-unaware that you don't see your own blatant hypocrisy?

Physical looks is the standard (club-going) women use in deciding if they're interested in you. And since you're not a "hottie" they're not the least bit interested in getting to know you. You feel rejected and hurt and insecure. And you resent women for that. And yet you yourself use "hottie" as the standard by which you decide if you're interested in a woman; and if she's not a "hottie" you reject her outright without even trying to get to know her. slapface.gif

Seems to me you're getting a dose of your own medicine.

And deservedly so.

With maturity comes the realization that looks are only skin deep. The day you figure that

out will be the day opportunities finally open up for you to meet a really fabulous woman.

Afaict,.. the arrival of that day is nowhere in sight. :rolleyes:

Here.. you're gonna need lots of these..

rugmerchant_tea4.jpg

..to help you get all that medicine down.

:P

Physical looks is the standard (club-going) women use in deciding if they're interested in you. And since you're not a "hottie" they're not the least bit interested in getting to know you. You feel rejected and hurt and insecure. And you resent women for that. And yet you yourself use "hottie" as the standard by which you decide if you're interested in a woman; and if she's not a "hottie" you reject her outright without even trying to get to know her. slapface.gif

And deservedly so.

With maturity comes the realization that looks are only skin deep. The day you figure that

out will be the day opportunities finally open up for you to meet a really fabulous woman.

rugmerchant_tea4.jpg

:lol:

So knowing what you can and can't do and avoiding what you are bad at shows lack of confidence? Thinking that you aren't that great looking shows lack of confidence?

YOU HAVE NO SELF-CONFIDENCE. How many times do you need to hear it from everyone before you think "hmm, maybe I have a self-confidence/esteem issue." You come back with this same drivel every time someone says it, but it doesn't change the fact that YOU HAVE NO SELF-CONFIDENCE.

FUCK (said with extreme exasperation)

God, it just gets worse. Every time you think Spats might actually be learning something, he says something so colossally ignorant it hurts your soul. You are the most pitiful human I've ever encountered, you'll never get it, you're ignorant, dense, maladjusted, and insane. I have to side with Electro here, I'm beginning to hate you and want to punch you. Hard.

Maybe he just needs to move to Hollywood, get a bunch of plastic surgery, and fuck a bunch of plastic celebutantes. And they can have plastic accessory babies. Matt, hold him down and Electrophile and I will slap the shit out of him.

Oh, I forgot- Happy Easter!

For starters, you've got it ENTIRELY backward, spats. If you improve your

attitude first, then women might find you attractive. Not vice-versa.

Get it?

(why do I have this feeling that you still don't get it? :rolleyes::P)

Furthermore, it sounds like you don't have outer beauty (based on your own reports) so you might as well stop wasting your time wishing for something based in fantasy. Face reality and find acceptance of yourself for what you look like. If you're a toad, so be it. Toad's may not be pretty to look at, but that doesn't mean they can't be cute and charming.. and attractive.. in other ways.

There is hope though. Even though you're not good looking, someday (if you ever grow up and should you then be fortunate enough to have a woman fall in love with you) some woman will tell you that she thinks you're good looking. Because to her you will be, even though you're a toad. She will see you as being beautiful because beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

The truth of the matter is that you are not a very beautiful or attractive person right now, spats (and I'm not talking about your physical looks), so its not likely any woman is gonna behold you as beautiful at this point. Your attitudes and beliefs are downright repulsive, and that's why women respond to you the way they do: with avoidance and rejection. It's absolutely astounding (to the point of being pathological) that you would even think you could have the attitudes you have about women and relationships and still think women should be attracted to you. It ain't gonna happen. You simply are not attractive (again, I'm not talking about your looks) and you are not good relationship material. I don't say that to be mean, its simply the (pardon the puns) hard and ugly truth.

You need counseling, friend. You need to grow up,.. and get some maturity.. and start seeing women as more than just a hot body and a nice set of boobs.. and develop of a sense of self-acceptance and inner confidence.. and develop a sense of generosity (ie, being willing to give without having any expectation of getting anything in return).. and, in general, you need to become a loving, caring, thoughtful, and insightful human being. Do all that, and some woman is bound to see you as being beautiful. You'll still be a toad,.. but you'll be a beautiful and attractive toad. ;)

You do need counseling, bud.

Seriously.

After you get some counseling you may just find that

special someone out there who thinks you're beautiful! :thumbsup:

toad.jpg

:cheer:

~H

:hippy:

Maybe he just needs to move to Hollywood, get a bunch of plastic surgery, and fuck a bunch of plastic celebutantes. And they can have plastic accessory babies. Matt, hold him down and Electrophile and I will slap the shit out of him.

Can I give him a kick in the raisins while he's getting slapped?

And Happy Easter to all. :)

Inner beauty, babe. I don't typically use the word beautiful to describe men's outward appearance.

You have the patience of a saint. I hope it does not make you regret participating in this thread later.

You have the patience of a saint. I hope it does not make you regret participating in this thread later.

I'm just trying to help. I do it more for all my Canadian sisters out there, than for Spats himself.

Edit: As for patience, I suppose it could have something to do with having grown up babysitting all my nieces and nephews....there are currently 18 of them....

Plastic celebutantes are what turns his crank, but they would expect expensive dinners and gifts from the get--go. I don't think spats would do that even if he had the moola. It would violate his principles.

I just spent Easter weekend at my inlaws. I just had to check out this thread before I turned in for the night. This is just ridiculous.

Happy Monday. :bagoverhead::bagoverhead::ph34r::ph34r:

And deservedly so.

rugmerchant_tea4.jpg

Sorry for not responding sooner but i have been sick with the flu.

You are right. It is hypocritical of me. But that's just the way i am.

If i had the right amount of money i would get cosmetic surgery, That's not cheap though.

For starters, you've got it ENTIRELY backward, spats. If you improve your

attitude first, then women might find you attractive. Not vice-versa.

Get it?

(why do I have this feeling that you still don't get it? :rolleyes::P)

Furthermore, it sounds like you don't have outer beauty (based on your own reports) so you might as well stop wasting your time wishing for something based in fantasy. Face reality and find acceptance of yourself for what you look like. If you're a toad, so be it. Toad's may not be pretty to look at, but that doesn't mean they can't be cute and charming.. and attractive.. in other ways.

There is hope though. Even though you're not good looking, someday (if you ever grow up and should you then be fortunate enough to have a woman fall in love with you) some woman will tell you that she thinks you're good looking. Because to her you will be, even though you're a toad. She will see you as being beautiful because beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

The truth of the matter is that you are not a very beautiful or attractive person right now, spats (and I'm not talking about your physical looks), so its not likely any woman is gonna behold you as beautiful at this point. Your attitudes and beliefs are downright repulsive, and that's why women respond to you the way they do: with avoidance and rejection. It's absolutely astounding (to the point of being pathological) that you would even think you could have the attitudes you have about women and relationships and still think women should be attracted to you. It ain't gonna happen. You simply are not attractive (again, I'm not talking about your looks) and you are not good relationship material. I don't say that to be mean, its simply the (pardon the puns) hard and ugly truth.

You need counseling, friend. You need to grow up,.. and get some maturity.. and start seeing women as more than just a hot body and a nice set of boobs.. and develop of a sense of self-acceptance and inner confidence.. and develop a sense of generosity (ie, being willing to give without having any expectation of getting anything in return).. and, in general, you need to become a loving, caring, thoughtful, and insightful human being. Do all that, and some woman is bound to see you as being beautiful. You'll still be a toad,.. but you'll be a beautiful and attractive toad. ;)

You do need counseling, bud.

Seriously.

After you get some counseling you may just find that

special someone out there who thinks you're beautiful! :thumbsup:

toad.jpg

:cheer:

~H

:hippy:

I don't want to be a toad. :o And i don't want to to be cute and charming in other ways.

My attitude is not what is getting me lack of interest or recjection. For the most part they are not getting to know me well enough to know my attitude. And if my attittude is so replusive than why was the girl from New Years interested. She may not have been hot but she was still interested.

I do see women as more than just a body and pretty face. I don't think i will be able to have a sense of self acceptance about certain things ever. Just don't see that happening. And the inner confidence. Well what is inner confidence? Depend on what ya mean by that. I am very sure of what i can and cannot do. I know my boundaries.

I don't want to be told i am great looking by some girl just because "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" I want it to count and matter and mean something. Not some lame way. I want the type of looks where lots of women think i am great looking. Not just one. If say you meet 100 women. And only 1 thinks you are hot. That's really bad. That means most think you are not hot. And only 1 thinks you are. I wouldn't be able appreciate that one girl at all. Because she would be in the minority,

Archived