The Spats Thread

Mattmc1973

God, it just gets worse. Every time you think Spats might actually be learning something, he says something so colossally ignorant it hurts your soul. You are the most pitiful human I've ever encountered, you'll never get it, you're ignorant, dense, maladjusted, and insane. I have to side with Electro here, I'm beginning to hate you and want to punch you. Hard.

Just saying outer beauty will get me action sooner than inner beauty. It's just a fact.

I don't want to be a toad. :o And i don't want to to be cute and charming in other ways.

My attitude is not what is getting me lack of interest or recjection. For the most part they are not getting to know me well enough to know my attitude. And if my attittude is so replusive than why was the girl from New Years interested. She may not have been hot but she was still interested.

I do see women as more than just a body and pretty face. I don't think i will be able to have a sense of self acceptance about certain things ever. Just don't see that happening. And the inner confidence. Well what is inner confidence? Depend on what ya mean by that. I am very sure of what i can and cannot do. I know my boundaries.

I don't want to be told i am great looking by some girl just because "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" I want it to count and matter and mean something. Not some lame way. I want the type of looks where lots of women think i am great looking. Not just one. If say you meet 100 women. And only 1 thinks you are hot. That's really bad. That means most think you are not hot. And only 1 thinks you are. I wouldn't be able appreciate that one girl at all. Because she would be in the minority,

I don't want to be a toad. :o And i don't want to to be cute and charming in other ways.

My attitude is not what is getting me lack of interest or recjection. For the most part they are not getting to know me well enough to know my attitude. And if my attittude is so replusive than why was the girl from New Years interested. She may not have been hot but she was still interested.

I do see women as more than just a body and pretty face. I don't think i will be able to have a sense of self acceptance about certain things ever. Just don't see that happening. And the inner confidence. Well what is inner confidence? Depend on what ya mean by that. I am very sure of what i can and cannot do. I know my boundaries.

I don't want to be told i am great looking by some girl just because "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" I want it to count and matter and mean something. Not some lame way. I want the type of looks where lots of women think i am great looking. Not just one. If say you meet 100 women. And only 1 thinks you are hot. That's really bad. That means most think you are not hot. And only 1 thinks you are. I wouldn't be able appreciate that one girl at all. Because she would be in the minority,

Sorry, I double posted. Anyway, Spats, this post of yours is impossibly dumb. There is a HUGE difference between knowing your boundaries and putting up walls. And the whole beauty in the eye of the beholder thing? It DOES matter! What the fuck are you gonna do with a hundred women??? You can't even handle one.

See? Despite all the yelling at you, people miss you when you're not here.

:D:D

I had a bad case of the flu. I was puking all over the place. I was scaring the hell out of my cat. Might have to get my place renovated after the last couple of days. :D

:D:D

I had a bad case of the flu. I was puking all over the place. I was scaring the hell out of my cat. Might have to get my place renovated after the last couple of days. :D

Sorry to hear that. Hope you are feeling better now.

Sorry, I double posted. Anyway, Spats, this post of yours is impossibly dumb. There is a HUGE difference between knowing your boundaries and putting up walls. And the whole beauty in the eye of the beholder thing? It DOES matter! What the fuck are you gonna do with a hundred women??? You can't even handle one.

What's the difference then?

I know i can't have 100 women. But if 1 out 100 women think you are hotstuff then that's pretty sad.Then you aren't. Then you have to question that one woman. Because i don't want a woman to find me on a technicality like "beaty is in the eye of the beholder". I want it to be legit.

I know i can't have 100 women. But if 1 out 100 women think you are hotstuff then that's pretty sad.Then you aren't. Then you have to question that one woman. Because i don't want a woman to find me on a technicality like "beaty is in the eye of the beholder". I want it to be legit.

You're NOT hotstuff. Face that reality, and accept it, Mr Toad.

Maybe someday in the eyes of a certain "beholder" you will be considered hotstuff.

If so, you can consider yourself blessed. :thumbsup:

And fyi.. it doesn't ever get any more legit or any more

meaningful than "in the eyes of the beholder", muh-boy! :beer:

:hippy:

What's the difference then?

Knowing your boundaries is knowing yourself and being able to handle yourself- it's not living solely by other's expectations (real or percieved)....but it's not totally selfish, either.

...which draws the right people to you anyway, so you appreciate them more, so you won't have to have bullshit relationships!

Putting up walls is what you do when you're defensive and insecure :whistling:

So the girls who don't think Spats is hot are of no use, and any girl that does think he's hot isn't to be trusted because she's in the minority, and Spats would wonder what her deal is. So even though he says he wants to be told he's hot just once, he then says that he wouldn't dig anyone who would tell him that because he'd think there's something wrong with her. So what does that leave for you, Spats?

But you're right, you don't have esteem issues.

So the girls who don't think Spats is hot are of no use, and any girl that does think he's hot isn't to be trusted because she's in the minority, and Spats would wonder what her deal is. So even though he says he wants to be told he's hot just once, he then says that he wouldn't dig anyone who would tell him that because he'd think there's something wrong with her. So what does that leave for you, Spats?

He needs to make an appointment with you. Seriously.

Knowing your boundaries is knowing yourself and being able to handle yourself- it's not living solely by other's expectations (real or percieved)....but it's not totally selfish, either.

...which draws the right people to you anyway, so you appreciate them more, so you won't have to have bullshit relationships!

Putting up walls is what you do when you're defensive and insecure :whistling:

But i really think i know myself. Wouldn't i know myself better than anyone? Wouldn't i know what i am capable of what i am not capable of?

What's an example of putting up walls?

You are right. That is a messed up way of thinking.But don't you think it would be depressing if only 1 out of 100 girls thought you were hot?

Even my ex girlfriends who obviously found me attractive enough to hook up with, i don't know if they found me hot. They never said so anyways.

Archived