The Spats Thread

Mattmc1973

Hey spats?

Can you do us all a favor, please?

Mention the word "gun."

I'm begging you...

Well, I'm not Spats.... but... cuz I like y'all so much...

*clears throat*

GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN

GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN

GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUNGUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUNGUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN

:hysterical: :hysterical:

And I'm with Suz here... :computertrash:

I'm 6'1". So what? You're too mutherfucking lazy to bend over? YOU CAN'T EVEN FUCKING BEND OVER???

:wtf:

I am approximately 6 foot. It was just awkward and uncomfortable. Just making out standing up was a pain in the ass.

Spats, I'm going to answer that question because if a guy was a foot or more shorter than me, they'd be a midget!

ROFL

Midgets make me laugh--I'm sorry, but they do.

Would you date a guy that was shorter than you?

Not a foot shorter than me, but yes, I would, as long as I knew he was an awesome guy who would treat me well.

And by the way, my boyfriend is 6'and I'm 5' 3"

I wear heels a lot, so it doesn't make much of a difference anyway.

cathywilderness.jpg

I'd bend over, under, sideways and down for this lil' lady. :D

What a fucking lame excuse. Height difference issue too....WHAT OTHER EXCUSES ARE YOU GONNA COME UP WITH??? :rolleyes:

GUN!!!

I don't think i would bend over, sideways or down for anyone. You are lucky you found a woman that you would go all out for. It's hard to find one of those.

It's not a lame excuse. I just wouldn't want to hook up with a woman that was a lot shorter than me. THat's not wrong. It's just a preference.

If you rule people out by appearance you miss a lot. If you're tall maybe short women don't want to date you, how does that make you feel?

[/quote

I don't think i have ever met a woman who didn't want a guy that was taller than her.

Would you date a guy who was a foot shorter than you?

Exactly. It's called growing up. Most people had bad experiences in high school, go through an awkward phase, get turned down, get humiliated, etc. But they GET OVER IT. To me, high school is a lifetime ago, life only got better after high school. If you fixate on that time of your life, you're a loser, simple as that. Grow up dude.

Easier said than done.

LOL

I'm 5' 3".

If I worried about the height f my boyfriends, I'd be alone forever! ROFL

That's not the same thing though because women prefer guys that are taller than them for the most part.

Yes Spats, you're right, and we're all just bullshitting you for something like 70 pages. Men and women from all over are telling you the same thing, but no- you are correct that it is a huge burden to be kind to a woman. In fact, you should get a log book (if you don't already have one) and mark down every nice thing you've ever done. Now, make SURE that every single thing is matched or exceeded by every woman you 'hook up" with. And if the numbers don't match? Fuck 'em, those ungrateful whores! Who do they think they are?

There is only one person I have ever met who is as messed up as you are, and she's an old lady with an axe to grind against the entire world for what happened to her when she was young. I knew her years ago and ran into her again recently and she's as creepy as hell. You're either with her or against her, and if she thinks you're not respecting her (which is whenever you don't kiss her ass) she gets all weird and defensive. Yep, keep that log, Spats. You never know when you're gonna get fucked over.

Every guy should be kind to a woman he wants to hook up with. Just don't overdo it. Like Nathan was saying. 3 o4 dates you devote to her and then you will start to see something in return? No thank you. If you are doing all sorts of nice things for them and what you are getting in return isn't near the same level than it's just plain wrong. That's why in the early dating i make sure we are splitting the bill. Then if it doesn't go anywhere nobody has been taken for a ride. I will have no problem paying if we are a couple.

So she has to do something first? I always that that the guy was supposed to be like a "gentlemen". Do you believe in opening the door for her? Sending flowers just because you wanted to make her day? Telling her she looks nice when she's dressed up? Or does she have to say something first? It's sounding to me like you expect her to do everything first, but afterwards you may do something nice or you may not depending on how you feel.

So she has to do something first? I always that that the guy was supposed to be like a "gentlemen". Do you believe in opening the door for her? Sending flowers just because you wanted to make her day? Telling her she looks nice when she's dressed up? Or does she have to say something first? It's sounding to me like you expect her to do everything first, but afterwards you may do something nice or you may not depending on how you feel.

What is wrong with her doing something first?

If a guy is supposed to be a "gentlemen" than what is the woman supposed to be? The eqivalent is a "lady" right? While the "gentlemen" is doing all that stuff...Opening doors, getting flowers, pulling out chairs, giving compliments on clothes and hair, what is the "Lady" doing? From what i can tell it is really one sided.

I will open a door for a woman if i feel like it. But not because that is what a "gentlemen" does. I don't expect a woman to do everything first but she should at least do something first. Anything. If she thinks that's the guys job than i don't have time for them

I have never sent flowers to a girlfriend just to make her day.

I am thinking that women wanting a guy to be a "gentlemen" is just so a guy does all this stuff while she sits back and enjoys. And there is nothing that is equal to this for guys.

I don't think anything is wrong with her doing something first. The last thing I want is a a guy doting on my every last move. I want my space. That doesn't mean that you have to let her alone all of the time. Maybe if you'd have sent flowers to a girl you'd be a relationship and not whining. It just shows that you are thinking about her and care about her, nothing wrong with that. It doesn't make you less of a man to be nice to a girl. Matt and Rock Action have both said that they are nice to their wifes, and I think both of them are nice and don't seem to be any less of a man for it.

Why? Afraid some of your needle-dicked friends might make fun of you or something? I don't care how tall someone is....since when is height a "deal-breaker"?

No wonder you're alone.

Qualify this statement for me, please.

I wouldn't want my friends making fun of me but that's besides the point.

Height is a deal breaker. I know women and i think everyone knows women that will not date a guy that is shorter than her. Would you date a guy a foot shorter than you?

The person said that a guy does not have to be good looking to a get a "good girlfriend". And i said that that's true. But i was talking about a "pretty girlfriend". Not just a good girlfriend. I don't know if they were taking looks in consideration. They just said a good girlfriend and made no mention of looks.

I don't think anything is wrong with her doing something first. The last thing I want is a a guy doting on my every last move. I want my space. That doesn't mean that you have to let her alone all of the time. Maybe if you'd have sent flowers to a girl you'd be a relationship and not whining. It just shows that you are thinking about her and care about her, nothing wrong with that. It doesn't make you less of a man to be nice to a girl. Matt and Rock Action have both said that they are nice to their wifes, and I think both of them are nice and don't seem to be any less of a man for it.

I can't do things if in my gut i think they are dumb or silly or i just don't agree with it. I go with gut instinct. If at that moment i don't feel right about it. I don't do it. I think it's best for a person to make descisions like that. Because you first reaction is the best one. Getting flowers is one of those things. I think it's silly. I would feel silly walking down the freaking street with them. And i am not into old fashioned girls who dream about getting flowers. I want a girl who does not need that stuff. I am not fulfilling dreams.lol

I don't think it's unmanly to be nice to a girl but you shouldn't put them higher than you or on a pedestal. And you shouldn't do things for them that they are not gonna do for you.

Let's see women pulling out chairs for men! Anyone agree? :D

You don't walk down the street with flowers. You call a place and have them delivered. It isn't about being old fashioned, it's about being nice, polite and having manners. Every once in awhile it's okay to put her on a pedestal, because believe or not she'll do the same for you. She probably won'y enjoy you sitting watching football with your buddies or whatever it you watch, but she'll let you. She may even cook food for all of you. You may not enjoy paying for her new pair of shoes but you should.

Archived