The Spats Thread

Mattmc1973

Hermit's back! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

spats---I may have to ditch you for that world tour and bring Hermit along instead. LOL

Yay, indeed! Hiya, Hermit. I was wondering where you'd gone. :wave:

And Manders, mind if I come along, too? Afterall, you know Hermit & I go way back to the "shed in Del's backyard" days. :cheer::wub:

A new study suggests that guys who offer to help a girl with the housework will get layed more often. :)

Suggested pick-up line: "Want me to hoover your carpet?"

Thank me later. B)

I'd put out more if I wasn't so tired from all the shit I have to do--at work, school and around the house.

I'd be willing to do extra favors in return for housework...

(crap--I almost put "hosework," ROFL)

A new study suggests that guys who offer to help a girl with the housework will get layed more often. :)

Suggested pick-up line: "Want me to hoover your carpet?"

Thank me later. B)

Screw that. i have enough trouble keeping my own place clean. Nevermind helping her with her housework. :o

Sienna Miller looks like a crack head and Eva Mendes looks like a horse. Spats, improve your taste. This thread gives me a headache, why am I reading this shit?

o yea, Im bored and still unemployed.

I guess it's a guy thing. I think they are smokin' hot. :P

Yay, indeed! Hiya, Hermit. I was wondering you'd gone. :wave:

And Manders, mind if I come along, too. Afterall, you know Hermit & I go way back to the "shed in Del's backyard" days. :cheer::wub:

I missed this.

Of course!

Whirly-Girls!

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

If it was a woman on Sienna Miller or Eva Mendes level i would consider going downtown but other than that.....no.

If you haven't ever tried it with someone you care about I would suggest trying it at least once or twice before deciding on the pros and cons of the situation-----whether they look like a movie star or not.

Spats,its alright that you have your own preferences,all good.

Its alright that you get nervous with girls.

All good,you seem like a nice guy,but for Christs sake,get out into the world and have fun! :thumbsup: go out to a club,and y'knowwhat?Call them first,just take the chance,if you call them first then that shows you're confident and all that.

If you haven't ever tried it with someone you care about I would suggest trying it at least once or twice before deciding on the pros and cons of the situation-----whether they look like a movie star or not.

I have tried both with a ex girlfriend. She didn't look like a movie star but she was pretty.

gonna go downtown

gonna see my gal

gonna sing her a song

gonna show her my....

"hey...what the hells this...ding dong?"

"I think he's gonna show you, JR."

"We'll never get that on the album cover...maybe we can play jump rope with it..."

:lol:

Spats,its alright that you have your own preferences,all good.

Its alright that you get nervous with girls.

All good,you seem like a nice guy,but for Christs sake,get out into the world and have fun! :thumbsup: go out to a club,and y'knowwhat?Call them first,just take the chance,if you call them first then that shows you're confident and all that.

I don't get nervous with girls. I go out to clubs all the time. But right now i am giving my number out for them to call. Not asking for theirs. It's easier that way. I guess i will try it again this weekend and see what happens.

I don't get nervous with girls. I go out to clubs all the time. But right now i am giving my number out for them to call. Not asking for theirs. It's easier that way. I guess i will try it again this weekend and see what happens.

Maybe clubs ain't where it's at. What do you like to do? What are you good at?

Yeah,cool,keep on going around,tell us when you get a girlfriend!

Maybe clubs ain't where it's at. What do you like to do? What are you good at?

The clubs are unfortunately apart of the dating scene. That's where the prettiest girls usually are. But they are not the ideal places to go. I like going to the movies, concerts, etc.

The clubs are unfortunately apart of the dating scene. That's where the prettiest girls usually are. But they are not the ideal places to go. I like going to the movies, concerts, etc.

Clubs are NOT part of the dating scene, they are the hook up scene where you get herpes.

I've been to a few with some girlfriends but I never in a million years would take or give a phone number.

And that is not necessarily where the prettiest girls are.

A compilation of good quotes from Spats:

That's just how i feel about it. There is just something about the act that is degrading to me. It looks degrading as well. Well, i have explained why it's distasteful to me. I just lost all interest in the ex girlfriend who did it to me. And it was just disturbing how much she was enjoying it. And she looked bad doing it. The whole thing. I couldn't really enjoy it because i was distracted by all of that. Not to mention i didn't want to kiss her again. The relationship ended shortly after that.

In my opinion putting your mouth where one goes to the bathroom is dirty. No way around it.

Let me get this straight... Spats didn't like getting a blow job? Who doesn't like getting blow jobs?

Blow jobs are one of the most beautiful things in the world. Shit, If a girl says that she refuses to blow, she's gotta go.

Clubs are NOT part of the dating scene, they are the hook up scene where you get herpes.

I've been to a few with some girlfriends but I never in a million years would take or give a phone number.

And that is not necessarily where the prettiest girls are.

In Toronto the clubs are a part of the scene. And from my experience that's where the prettiest girls are. What places do you go where you live to meet people?

When you find a person you have good chemistry with, the slobber won't bother you at all. :)

*takes off glasses, puts down notebook, gets up, puts on "Custard Pie," shakes money maker*

Archived