What are you washing in the laundry?

Del Zeppnile

Hi my name is Del!

I just wanted to make this thread so I could see my name up as the creator and hopefully get people to come in and make thousands of one word remarks. This game does not require any interaction with other members. Nor does it require you to be witty, interesting or imaginative in any way... so it is just perfect for many our members here. And unlike many other threads of this type, you don't have to actually answer the question in the topic title. For example: if you just like to say the word "Monkey" several hundred times a day and you need a place to say it... well, then this place is just for you!

In addition, every week there will be several awards given out to various winners here. There will be a prize for the most posts in the thread, a prize for the most consecutive posts in a row, and special prize for the member who can guess the super secret hidden word selected by me every week. So post away and good luck!

Please enjoy this thread and hopefully you will make many happy returns.

Brought to you by Del Zeppnile. Another FUN WITH production.

Hi my name is Del!

I just wanted to make this thread so I could see my name up as the creator and hopefully get people to come in and make thousands of one word remarks. This game does not require any interaction with other members. Nor does it require you to be witty, interesting or imaginative in any way... so it is just perfect for many our members here. And unlike many other threads of this type, you don't have to actually answer the question in the topic title. For example: if you just like to say the word "Monkey" several hundred times a day and you need a place to say it... well, then this place is just for you!

In addition, every week there will be several awards given out to various winners here. There will be a prize for the most posts in the thread, a prize for the most consecutive posts in a row, and special prize for the member who can guess the super secret hidden word selected by me every week. So post away and good luck!

DELETE

I think the super-secret word is "monkey," and you can't accuse me of making a one-word post, no sirree.

Damn, you are correct! And you would have won the prize too, but since I have to count your first word (I) in the response as your answer... sorry but it did not count.

Now I am going to have to rack my brain and come up with another super-secret word for the game.

:o

Monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey

Monkey.

:D

Hi my name is Del!

I must say that I find your new avatar highly appropriate.

God?

Ha ha haaa.

I'm sorry ... I meant that's why your parents made you

Anyway, you must stink a lot.

Only if I owned such a female as inept in womanhood as you are, my dear.

Luckily I have the fortune of owning several of the thoroughbred kind who, unlike you, were capable of graduating finishing school like a proper woman must.

Perhaps you are more fitted for a vocation of cleaning fish ... or working at a tire company?

I would suggest a brothel but, alas, even harlots require competence in the womanly arts.

~666

Fish, dirty birds and a cat I found prowling around the neighborhood. It's noisy, but they come out super clean with Tide!

BTW, Scratch I'll be by around 2. Have your laundry ready and then prepare for a home cooked meal that doesn't consist of beans and hot sauce. ;)

Edited by KashmirDevi

I'm sorry ... I meant that's why your parents made you

I think that the reason why my parents made me was, though it was not completely accidental or unintentional, a bit different.

Only if I owned such a female as inept in womanhood as you are, my dear.

Luckily I have the fortune of owning several of the thoroughbred kind who, unlike you, were capable of graduating finishing school like a proper woman must.

Perhaps you are more fitted for a vocation of cleaning fish ... or working at a tire company?

I would suggest a brothel but, alas, even harlots require competence in the womanly arts.

The problem is, my dear Andrewito, that I indeed do know that I am not a proper woman, and as any harridan, I rejoice at the fact. Since, therefore, it's not something which would make me feel bad, I consider your attempt to sound funny a bit pointless. I laugh at any girl who finds a graduation from a finishing school as the peak of her career, or at any scrub who's talent allows him do nothing else than cleaning fish.

Saying this, I should also say that I indeed am able to wash my own garments, but you still need some other dull he-men to supply your vehicle with tires. Unfortunately, you're not their superior even in wit.

Which makes me think...what are you good for? :huh:

Oh, sure. Let's see how dirty you can be. I'm sure you won't outdirt the Old Exhibicionist, or will you?

Well.. rather than insist you do my dirty laundry...

I wanna.. uhh.. "do" your dirty laundry.

..if'n ya catch my meanin'. naughty.gif

so then,.. send me your garments, dear? B)

[edited to add..]

Does that outdirty uncle fingerfun?

:D

Edited by Hermit

I despise Andy's nickname "Uncle Fingerfun." It's disgusting, and pedophilic.

:rolleyes:

BTW....my washing machine is the best in the world. It makes everything dirty come out clean, even if I don't have much Tide. :P

Edited by manderlyh

So is "headmaster McGregor". Disgusting and pedophilic. And we're all disgusted.

.....but only when you know what's behind it. :banana:

Edited by Katuschka

Good Lord Mandruff.

Where on earth do you get these thoughts?

Didn't you have a relative, perhaps an uncle, who used to do that "separate the thumb from the hand" trick? Or get drunk and say "pull my finger, kid"?

Now that was fun!

Anyway ... heh.

How 'bout Mr. Stinkypinkie?

Mandybanger?

Pootershooter?

Or

Granpa Stinkymandypinkiepooter!

Yeah. I like that one.

~666

Edited by Scratch