What are you washing in the laundry?

Del Zeppnile

I think we should earnestly discuss the myriad ways women smell.

I would find it fascinating ... and educational!

I can think of five places (off the top of my head) women tend to be a little stinky.

Girls ... don't be embarassed. This is a scientific inquiry.

natch.

~666

I don't know about myriad... (who IS she, anyway?)... but I tend to smell with my nose.

I confess that I'm not the least bit embarrassed to say so either.

When I was 8 years old there was a neighbor girl who used to do this thing where she would say, "smell my finger." At the time I thought it was pretty gross and we would all run away from her and hide.

Now that I am older and I know where her finger had been... I sort of miss that game.

oops! did I say that out loud?

:hysterical:

We had a neighbor girl that did the same thing---but it wasn't a pleasant place her finger had been--even now to me, even if I was a man--it wouldn't be nice.

You did that on a Mac or a PC?

Pretty cool :thumbsup:

Thanks, Del. B)

I'm glad you (and HotPlant) like em. I made them a few years ago for the

'Zeppelinium' thread at the old board. I thought they turned out pretty good.

I did em on a Mac. ..of course. :D

I think I was still using my G4 400 back then.

cheers :beer:

oh, btw,..

today I did a load. :thumbsup:

erm,.. of socks and underwear, that is. :whistling:

oh, btw,..

today I did a load. :thumbsup:

erm,.. of socks and underwear, that is. :whistling:

Someone needs to. :lol:

I just keep doing to the dryer and hitting the "touch-up" cycle button in high aspirations that I will actually pull the stuff out of the dryer and fold it and put it away.

The clothes are clean--I just don't feel like folding, hanging and putting them away. I got in spurts where I won't touch laundry and I get all my clothes straight out of the dryer. By the end of a few days, it drives me crazy and I put them away. :lol:

When I had a roommate, (I had two before I got my own house), I used to come home to laundry thrown all over my bed. It was the rule--you leave your crap in the dryer and the other person needs to use the machines, deal with it.

The clothes are clean--I just don't feel like folding, hanging and putting them away. I got in spurts where I won't touch laundry and I get all my clothes straight out of the dryer. By the end of a few days, it drives me crazy and I put them away. :lol:

When I had a roommate, (I had two before I got my own house), I used to come home to laundry thrown all over my bed. It was the rule--you leave your crap in the dryer and the other person needs to use the machines, deal with it.

For some reason I always thought of you of having all your panties (satin Victoria Secret of course) neatly folded and aranged by colors in the top right drawer of your dresser.

But obviously you are just another cotton panty girl on the go like so many others I have come across.

-_-

• 5 years later...

^ Nice!

How about his losing gambling receipts!?! ;)

I am currently washing my "pimp suit" for our annual kick-ass Halloween party we are planning. Next purchase, a new gold tooth replacement for the one that was swallowed the last time I wore it!

Rick's mouth. ;)

Well I may have to give you the upper hand on that comment . But at least I do not go sticking my nose into other people's quarrel's or debates unprovoked. You have developed quite a habit of doing just that and I am not alone in this observation. It has been pointed out to me by numerous sources. I don't know what your motivation is I must confess. Maybe you just have a hard on for certain folks like me. Back on topic, why don't you wash those dirty boxer shorts you have had on for a month

KF, is it me or does that photo you posted seem photoshopped? Something about her head doesn't jibe with the rest of her body...it looks too large.

I am currently washing my "pimp suit" for our annual kick-ass Halloween party we are planning. Next purchase, a new gold tooth replacement for the one that was swallowed the last time I wore it!

Good grief Walter, I've heard of planning ahead but Halloween is still five months away and you're already preparing your costume? You must have been an Eagle Scout.

Scratch was a real case. Some really sick but funny posts. but then he went too far, something to do with anchovies I believe.

In life, as in pizza, one should always hold the anchovies.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to wash my dirty shorts. I had no idea Rick had immersed himself in my dirty laundry.

WOW, the thread of the banned reemerges. I know, KF, we should just keep the discussion "fun" because people like you make this place "interesting". :rolleyes:

Actually, Walter, I went back and looked myself out of curiosity.

Turns out Charles J. White resurrected this thread yesterday, so, kinda tough call.

I usually find it suspicious when old threads are suddenly bumped, as well.

I know who brought it back up, as well as many other revived "oldies". :shifty:

Actually, Walter, I went back and looked myself out of curiosity.
Turns out Charles J. White resurrected this thread yesterday, so, kinda tough call.

I usually find it suspicious when old threads are suddenly bumped, as well.

KF, is it me or does that photo you posted seem photoshopped? Something about her head doesn't jibe with the rest of her body...it looks too large.

Good grief Walter, I've heard of planning ahead but Halloween is still five months away and you're already preparing your costume? You must have been an Eagle Scout.

Actually, Strider, I was a Boy Scout for about 3 years. Earned only a couple of merit badges....but learned how to roll cigarettes, shoot riffles and play cards quite well! ;)

I just pulled it out of storage while moving things out of the attic and thought I might as well see if it can handle a good washing....the beer and "whatever else" stains brought back some good memories from the last time it was worn! :lol:

Your right, this forum is just a microcosm of the rest of the world...everyone is welcome. Even the schizophrenic, multiple-personality types, keep coming back in for more and more and more.....

touché

LOL- I had to read the thread to see what you meant. At first I thought it was just another pointless topic thread, and thus my politically inspired and sarcastic faux pas. :bagoverhead:

I apologize for the derailment of the fun. Please procede with the blanchisserie drôle.

1267077780aEOgD1.jpg

Actually, Strider, I was a Boy Scout for about 3 years. Earned only a couple of merit badges....but learned how to roll cigarettes, shoot riffles and play cards quite well! ;)

I just pulled it out of storage while moving things out of the attic and thought I might as well see if it can handle a good washing....the beer and "whatever else" stains brought back some good memories from the last time it was worn! :lol:

You are still a boy scout. Or Cub Scout. One of those Weblow's

:blink:

You are still a boy scout. Or Cub Scout. One of those Weblow's

Little early to be that f*cked up, Rick!?! Based on your post over in the baseball thread, seems like you have one thing on your mind.... :whistling:

Archived