MSNNBC Led Zeppelin

It's very refreshing to see that the "source close to Plant" thing isn't taken seriously. Strangely enough though, that's enough for it to be considered a fact by quite a few people at this site. The Daily Mirror itself is a questionable source to start with, a quote that doesn't come directly from Plant is even more questionable.

Must be pretty nice to be able to turn down 200 million and not bat an eyelash.

Posts like this are exactly what I'm talking about. "A source close to Robert Plant" is not a direct quote and therefore isn't credible. Neither is a source like The Daily Mirror, it's like quoting something published in The National Enquirer and then presenting it as a cold, hard fact. Give me a direct quote from Robert Plant, not secondhand information that has no basis in fact whatsoever.

It's very refreshing to see that the "source close to Plant" thing isn't taken seriously. Strangely enough though, that's enough for it to be considered a fact by quite a few people at this site. The Daily Mirror itself is a questionable source to start with, a quote that doesn't come directly from Plant is even more questionable.

My feelings exactly.

Thanks for the post. I still say 2009 could be a very interesting year.

You might have it dead on.. because as always Zeppelin will mystify...

And here's your Main problem with the SEPTEMBER Scenario... They don't have any studio time.

Plant is booked with Krause up until July 1, 2008...

IF THEY TOUR, it would be with a new album.. with new music..

It's the only way that Plant comes into the fold, and it's the only way they would tour.

Now if Plant truly feels that to Add to the Compilation would not be Zeppelin.. Then we've got a problem.

I'm one of the people who is 99% sure they are coming... but I also wholeheartedly believe that when they do there will be NEW MUSIC..

People who think they'll do a Stairway to Heaven Nostalgia Tour are just delusional.

You might have it dead on.. because as always Zeppelin will mystify...

And here's your Main problem with the SEPTEMBER Scenario... They don't have any studio time.

Plant is booked with Krause up until July 1, 2008...

IF THEY TOUR, it would be with a new album.. with new music..

It's the only way that Plant comes into the fold, and it's the only way they would tour.

Now if Plant truly feels that to Add to the Compilation would not be Zeppelin.. Then we've got a problem.

I'm one of the people who is 99% sure they are coming... but I also wholeheartedly believe that when they do there will be NEW MUSIC..

People who think they'll do a Stairway to Heaven Nostalgia Tour are just delusional.

Hey Buddhak0n, well said! If more people thought like you - and i believe there´s a lot of truth in what you say - we needn´t weave endless speculation threads here.

c´mon people, be a bit patient, we´ve waited for decades and thus learned to be patient,

- let them do it in their own time now!

Archived