REPFOTO

JethroTull

Good god, there are some amazing pics there. I especially like the '75 and '79 ones. But I wish it was possible to view them in a larger size.

Goddam unclickable thumbnails!!!! :angry:

Check this site, not as many pics but larger sizes can be seen.

http://www.rockstarphotos.net/2007/01/24/p...-issue-50-2006/

Thanks for the info .I have been searching for pics from those early ABB shows my cousin took me to a bunch of them and i never was much of a photographer.In fact if it were not for Kieth M AND Chris B

also from New Orleans i would not have had but a few decent pics from the 100's of shows i have attended and i am always searching for good pics of those shows so thanks again you have helped fill another gap. :D

Thanks for the info .I have been searching for pics from those early ABB shows my cousin took me to a bunch of them and i never was much of a photographer.In fact if it were not for Kieth M AND Chris B

also from New Orleans i would not have had but a few decent pics from the 100's of shows i have attended and i am always searching for good pics of those shows so thanks again you have helped fill another gap. :D

Got in touch with the photographer and he has some really good pics from a lot of the early shows at the Warehouse and other venues .Those pics will go fine with my old ticket stubs.Oh i did finnaly buy a camera in the mid 70's . But still didnt carry it much .I hardly go anywhere without one today.

NUGENTNAZERETHWAREHOUSE77.jpg

NUGENT & NAZERETH

ELOCRACKTHESKY76.jpg

ELO & CRACK THE SKY

BOCBTO24FEB74.jpg

BOC & BTO 74

BOCRUSH77.jpg

BOC& RUSH Awesome show

ole Beaver productions and the warehouse don't know how we endured the heat, always had a good time there though. :D

Hope he doesn't get pissed I posted some of his pics, I tried to post the link to his site so folks would know where they came from.

ole Beaver productions and the warehouse don't know how we endured the heat, always had a good time there though. :D

Hope he doesn't get pissed I posted some of his pics, I tried to post the link to his site so folks would know where they came from.

Did you ever pay some young kids to watch your car.Just about every show we went to we got asked by young kids if we wanted them to watch our car.We always said yes .I believe the first show i went to it was a quarter by the last show in the early 80's it was a dollar.I fear it would not have been good if we had not paid.If you parked and they did not see you you would be okay .However if they asked you and you said no not sure what would have happened and did not want to find out.

JGIELSWAREHOUSE80NOLA.jpg

JEFFERSONSTARSHIPWAREHOUSENOLA81.jpg

FRAMPTONWAREHOUSE81NOLA.jpg

alvinleewarehouse79nola.jpg

ALVIN LEE & BLACK OAK

Did you ever pay some young kids to watch your car.Just about every show we went to we got asked by young kids if we wanted them to watch our car.We always said yes .I believe the first show i went to it was a quarter by the last show in the early 80's it was a dollar.I fear it would not have been good if we had not paid.If you parked and they did not see you you would be okay .However if they asked you and you said no not sure what would have happened and did not want to find out.

Hahaha :lol: I was just thinking about that! The little kids were always out there.

I used to tell them if you're here when I get back and there's nothing wrong with my car I'll give you $5 They were always there and never any trouble with the wheels lol.

Archived