Stupid Dallas radio station

John Baldwin

A DJ on 93.3 The Bone just teased an upcoming announcement of Zeppelin tour dates before going to commercial. I wish they would stop all this bullshit. All they're doing is getting people hopes up uunnecessarily. Wait until an official announcement comes, you morons.

A DJ on 93.3 The Bone just teased an upcoming announcement of Zeppelin tour dates before going to commercial. I wish they would stop all this bullshit. All they're doing is getting people hopes up uunnecessarily. Wait until an official announcement comes, you morons.

Right.... Are they in some kind of "ratings" period. They were talking this trash 2 weeks ago.

They know No shame in Classic Rock Radio.

Their integrity goes to the highest bidder... Always. <_<

• 3 weeks later...

i know i have caught heat on this but a person i do business with in dallas personally knows someone who works at the american airlines arena who has been in contact with zep's people on what dates are available in dallas i to will take it with a grain of salt but i do believe it will happen

i know i have caught heat on this but a person i do business with in dallas personally knows someone who works at the american airlines arena who has been in contact with zep's people on what dates are available in dallas i to will take it with a grain of salt but i do believe it will happen

what does that mean by dates that are available

Ooooo, I hope they tour!

• 2 months later...

It couldn't happen at a better place! :rolleyes:

You do business with the Butter Queen? I'll be damned. :rolleyes:

Archived