New Album Material

Jimmy's been talking for about a year now about going into the Studio to record a new album that for the most part he's already got worked out.

So what's the news on this end? Originally his plans were quoted as late 07 and since that's come and gone, just wondering if anybody's seen Jimmy visiting a studio near you...

Because that's exactly how this is going to go down if it goes down at all... There will be new music.. This will not be the EAGLES reunion tour ... hehehe.

Not that I disprespect the Eagles... I think they were a great band but If Zeppelin plays again it will be because there is NEW music to play.

Sorry it's like all the bowie fans out there who crowded into the Glass Spider tour .. if you're expecting Young Americans and Fame .... you're going to get the new album mixed in with some Old stuff.

New Music= New Tour... nothing less.. mark my words.

well obviously new LZ music will equal a tour, why would they go through all the work making an album if they weren't going to tour?

new Page material, however, does not mean an LZ tour.

just because he writes a tune doesn't mean it's a sealed deal with Zep.

well obviously new LZ music will equal a tour, why would they go through all the work making an album if they weren't going to tour?

new Page material, however, does not mean an LZ tour.

just because he writes a tune doesn't mean it's a sealed deal with Zep.

I would just be happy if he put his album out with or without Zep

Jimmy's referring to new solo material, not Zeppelin. This thread should be moved to the "Pre-Post" Zeppelin forum.

Yes, Jimmy said awhile back that he's had some stuff on the back burner for some time, but he needed to get some Zep stuff out of the way first. That being Mothership and the revisiting of TSRTS. Now it's time for Jimmy to let the Zep reunion become history and get cooking on that new stuff!! I'm champing at the bit as much as I'm vying for Plant/Krauss tckets for the Los Angeles shows! It's a great time for the ex-members of Led Zeppelin. I dearly hope people will get over the fact that that book's been closed (at least for the foreseeable future) and continue to embrace their newest explorations.

Bring it on Jimmy!!! :beer:

Archived