MisterMcLov1n

What is your favorite Jimmy look?  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite?

• Black Dragonsuit
    • White Dragonsuit
    • Geek Shique
    • Other (Pre or post Zeppelin)

I voted for black dragon suit, because it is the image of him that I have since I was 10 and watched TSRTS. But I also love the Yardbirds- and his current style ( the most stylish 64 old i know!),

but better forget about the eighties and nineties...

:wub:

Gee, I wonder why nobody picked this look...

13165389ak7.jpg

:blink:

this IS my favourite look. not the clothes, but jimmy. his hair, his face just melts me. on DVD he is so happy, smiling a lot, he looks soooooooo sexy. hes in his 40s here i think, and thats where im at, so he just looks like my PERFECT man. mwah!

this IS my favourite look. not the clothes, but jimmy. his hair, his face just melts me. on DVD he is so happy, smiling a lot, he looks soooooooo sexy. hes in his 40s here i think, and thats where im at, so he just looks like my PERFECT man. mwah!

He's not too bad, but he had an unhealthy look at that time, Slave.

He was way too skinny, his face looked different, almost childish and fragile looking, you can tell that he wasn't in his top form. I mean, he was doing heavy drugs. When I see the knebworth concert, it's a bit sad to see him like that.. :(

But yeah, I guess 40 is a good age for a man. Not too young, not too old... :D

He's not too bad, but he had an unhealthy look at that time, Slave.

He was way too skinny, his face looked different, almost childish and fragile looking, you can tell that he wasn't in his top form. I mean, he was doing heavy drugs. When I see the knebworth concert, it's a bit sad to see him like that.. :(

But yeah, I guess 40 is a good age for a man. Not too young, not too old... :D

sorry, have to agree to disagree.....i know supposedly he was into the h at that time, but, he was always skinny. i just loved the happiness on his face on the DVD, he was truly enjoying himself that night, and he mentioned that in one of his recent japanese interviews. i sometimes just play kashmir and whole lotta love over and over just to gaze at his beautiful face. i love him so........

• 3 weeks later...
IN a non sexually way, I thought jimmy looked way to skinny even during the 1973 tour and so on. I just wonder just because of the tour, he drops all that weight due to the stress of a tour. all the pics i ve seen of him, outside of a tour, he looks healthy.
page was always skinny from 1968-1983 :)

• 2 weeks later...
am i the only one that liked his look from Royal Albert hall '70? nice and colorful!

and yeah, i'm still sure. the white dragon suit kind of scares me!

Yeah, his hair was all over the place and he had that geeky sweater :P:P Hot damn.

What would this look be? He is so gorgeous in that suit with the Zoso pin. I wish this picture was all him...it is anyway.

jimmylori.jpg

I think this pic (with Lori Maddox) was taken around 1972, so it is what I call the Rock God Look.

That's the Black Dragon Suit Time.

Sooooooo coolB)

I think this pic (with Lori Maddox) was taken around 1972, so it is what I call the Rock God Look.

That's the Black Dragon Suit Time.

Sooooooo coolB)

I think it's '73, from his hair. Anyway - I love this look.

Zoso sweater vest is the best, but of the ones listed, I'd say geek chic, although I'd rather call that the "zoot suit". That's the look I associated him with in the 80s, with the scarf. I kind of missed the formality of that when he did Page/Plant and the Crowes and shifted over to a simple black T-shirt.

I had originally voted for the white dragon suit, but I absolutely love the outfit he wore in the first couple of songs in TSRTS movie. It's black and has the silver stars and tassles on it. I just think he looks absolutely amazing in that!

I had originally voted for the white dragon suit, but I absolutely love the outfit he wore in the first couple of songs in TSRTS movie. It's black and has the silver stars and tassles on it. I just think he looks absolutely amazing in that!

That's my favorite too- I have it for my avatar.

I never get tired of the white Satin suit look... Never!

The contrast with his black silky locks is so appealing...

I love how the spotight catches the white suit in the otherwise darkness and makes Jimmy look spectral. and, yes, the contrast with his hair. I watch the Seattle '77 dvd over and over.

Though I have a real fondness for the pink crushed velvet trousers, and Dandy Yardie Jimmy too...

pinkpants.jpg

63f3d5723qm.jpg

15-04-1967denmark-yardie.jpg

j69.jpg

I love how the spotight catches the white suit in the otherwise darkness and makes Jimmy look spectral. and, yes, the contrast with his hair. I watch the Seattle '77 dvd over and over.

Though I have a real fondness for the pink crushed velvet trousers, and Dandy Yardie Jimmy too...

pinkpants.jpg

63f3d5723qm.jpg

15-04-1967denmark-yardie.jpg

j69.jpg

Dandie Yardie as you call it... great expression.

This secound pic is how I imagine Dorian Gray. Uh... they have more in commen, just read the story, you'll be surprised.

I like early pre-dragon suit Jimmy when he had the very long wavy hair, wore the tartan and velvet trousers and the sweater vests and floral shirts. :wub: He had such a great look going then.

I agree! That's my favorite look, too. Especially his hair...I would rather run my fingers through his hair than Robert's at that point in time. :D

I love 1969 Jimmy. Heres a sweet picture from Paris on 10-10-1969. For me, the hair is half the coolness.. look at that sh1t... it screams "im the greatest guitar player ever" Tell me this isn't the most bad-ass picture of his Dazed solo ever. P.S., for the person above who liked his pink velvety pants - here they are again in a darker red. B) A color picture of him at this same performance, although small, is available by looking at my avatar.

fdfdfdflkflkgt3.jpg

I want to get a good poster of Jimmy. But it's easier to find ones of Robert and of Led Zeppelin than find ones of Jimmy alone?

I want a poster of that picture of him standing in the garden smokin' a cig, with his other hand down his pants and he's looking forlorn. That one rocks my world. What a weirdo.

Archived