MisterMcLov1n

What is your favorite Jimmy look?  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite?

• Black Dragonsuit
    • White Dragonsuit
    • Geek Shique
    • Other (Pre or post Zeppelin)

Overall I guess it's the white dragon suit period, but I loooove the hobo beard and really early Zep with the scarves and kind of boofy hair...and that floral shirt he used to wear ALL THE TIME during the beard era.

2002022316819854576_rs.jpg

2002049818443867899_rs.jpg

That's the shirt, but no beard here!

I'd have to agree with you....The beard just makes him look even more sexy.....Of course I think the best look of all would be naked and in my bed. ;)

dudes, im fuckin straight but if i had to get gay for anyone itd be jimmy...

... just sayin.

:lol::lol: Finally a guy who admits it.!!! ...hahaha

Well, baby..here's Jimmy for you. I bet ya you wouldn't resist him... :D

hunkyjimmy.jpg

hey lemon, i love your avvy pic, hes delish in that one. mm mmm

He looks like Jesus....

It deserves to be in the "hot pictures of Jimmy" thread

I totally agree - that is such a HOT picture of Jimmy! I am liking him more and more with the facial hair every day :)

It has always been a requirement of mine that any girl I date actually want to date Jimmy more.

It may seem easy, but it really is quite a drag trying to find them. Most girls don't seem too enthused to make love to Led Zeppelin III :angry: lol (probably because they're 23 and have no clue what Led Zeppelin is, but hey, at least I don't try it wearing a dragon suit. B)

It has always been a requirement of mine that any girl I date actually want to date Jimmy more.

It may seem easy, but it really is quite a drag trying to find them. Most girls don't seem too enthused to make love to Led Zeppelin III :angry: lol (probably because they're 23 and have no clue what Led Zeppelin is, but hey, at least I don't try it wearing a dragon suit. B)

Don't give up, they're out there. One of my best girlfriends is 24 and she would ditch her man in a hot minute for Jimmy and has no problem letting him know it. And any girl that can't get her groove on with Zep playing in the background needs to be kicked to the curb anyway. :lol:

:huh::hysterical:

That is too much! :P

Shit, I tried to include that pic of him with the hat and boots, but it was just the link to it that came up. Okay, sorry, but it cracked me up :unsure::D

im pretty sure that one is just his head put onto someone elses body...........

im pretty sure that one is just his head put onto someone elses body...........

Yeah, I had this impression too. His legs don't fit... in real they are definiteley more beautifull.

Look:lzjpxiipr0.jpg

Er... actually that would be my favourite look, 'cuse me... :blush:

:huh::hysterical:

That is too much! :P

Shit, I tried to include that pic of him with the hat and boots, but it was just the link to it that came up. Okay, sorry, but it cracked me up :unsure::D

I don't know. I can't tell that it is obviously photoshopped. If it is, I think it's a pretty good job...seems pretty seamless. Anyway, this is where I found the photo. http://www.led-zeppelin.org/multimedia/pho...jimmy/index.php

• 4 weeks later...
I don't know. I can't tell that it is obviously photoshopped. If it is, I think it's a pretty good job...seems pretty seamless. Anyway, this is where I found the photo. http://www.led-zeppelin.org/multimedia/pho...jimmy/index.php

I haven't been on the Achilles Last Stand site for a time. I didn't remember that there are so much gorgeous pics. Guess whom I will think of the rest of the night...

Archived