The personal HEALTH PROBLEM THREAD

DRUNK

The title explains it all. Do you have health problems? What were they caused by do you think? When were you diagnosed? Or what do you think is wrong? How old were you and how old are you?

Youth is great. And then all of a sudden shit goes wrong. What a shocker. It sucks

I agree with you Drunk. What the hell is that supposed to mean. Sounds like an insult. But what else is new.

They mean, most illnesses are down to how we think. The acids in our brain react to negative feelings. They are right, even though they aren't specific. There are ways to control your body. One guy, I can't remember his name but he has book, claims that humans can cure cancer naturally without the help of damaging poisons such as Chemo, which weakens our immune system causing more illnesses to occur. I should know, my nan suffered that fate.

Not to make light of this Topic, in any way......

But don't we really need a Topic Titled:

THE PERSONAL MENTAL HEALTH THREAD

So what are you dealing with ? ?

Psssst.... *in stage whisper voice*... Hey, Rover, YOU could start that one. I bet DRUNK wouldn't mind...

unfortunately we can't remain in control indefinitely. there will be a weak moment

and it will all come unraveled (financially, health wise etc). the more in control you are the more pieces you will be shattered into. the truth is , we are all meat the earth is a chopping block the sky's an eyepiece for the gods. satan's not laughing at you, he's laughing

at them.

They mean, most illnesses are down to how we think. The acids in our brain react to negative feelings. They are right, even though they aren't specific. There are ways to control your body. One guy, I can't remember his name but he has book, claims that humans can cure cancer naturally without the help of damaging poisons such as Chemo, which weakens our immune system causing more illnesses to occur. I should know, my nan suffered that fate.

I would love to buy into that idea, and there is some truth to it, but the body eventually wears down from use.

Diet and environmental toxins are big factors also.

Still nothing to take lightly. Are you on an inhaler?

Well i just explained in my last post,but i sometimes take an inhaler to help out my chest,i can of course,play sport (Even though i don't really) And play on stage (Oh yeah!)

It's not actually asthma,i'm just prone to chest infection.

I'm not too bad. Considering some of the stuff other people deal with I am in excellent health, for which I am greatful.

Not that I don't have ANYTHING wrong with me, I mean, I do have minor stuff---like, I have a heart murmur, but not a serious one. Just something I was born with.

Also severe acid reflux problems for many years, but I'm not on the prescription anymore, thankfully.

Also, I'm hypoglycemic, but I can control it by watching my diet.

Sometimes I get nosebleeds, but that's hereditary-something to do with the blood vessels in my nose. They're not bad enough to where I need to have it cauterized, though.

I am prone to fainting, which does scare me.

Sometimes I get nosebleeds, but that's hereditary-something to do with the blood vessels in my nose. They're not bad enough to where I need to have it cauterized, though.

Bonnie, this happens to 2 of my children too; and used to happen to my husband. It happens more often when the air is really dry. Their doctor says it's benign though.

My blood pressure went up after I turned 40, so I'm on BP medication and going to the gym regularly now. Otherwise I'm doing well, knock on wood :)