2003 dvd supershow

boogie

this is my fav. version of any song they do. i like, that it's so raw, and they're so damn young. the talent is so evident. to me it's monumental. can you imagin being there, and never hearing anything like that before? if they were a one hit wonder, and this was the song, i'd forever be a fan.

i think HBO did a show in the late 80's, called "great guitars". the host was Casey Kasem? mayby it was

MTV, anyway, that's the 1st time i saw this video. gave me goose bumps then, gives'em to me now.

robert's vocal delivery was really venomous on this version. i've never heard him sing it that way before or since. the rest of supershow is pretty good, i had it before the dvd came out. i bet the audience were stuck between terrified and amazed when zeppelin played.

Waking up on a Saturday afternoon and remembering it was a Led Zeppelin weekend on MTV, then turning on the TV to catch the Supershow "Dazed n' Confused"...man, I remember that so well. I jammed a tape in the VCR and hoped like hell they would play that more than once, a video of Zep in their true prime (and much better than TSRTS, IMO). Fortunately they played that again and I caught that and everything else MTV ran that weekend. It's still on the ol' VHS in the basement.

Oh, how much do I like it? Not much. Because I love it!

I first saw the Supershow 69 movie in 1970 at a cinema in Sydney.

Very close to the version on Led Zeppelin I.

It is shown on tv occasionally albeit an edited version, the movie footage went for about 8 - 9 minutes.

It was evident that these blokes had something special about them.

Waking up on a Saturday afternoon and remembering it was a Led Zeppelin weekend on MTV, then turning on the TV to catch the Supershow "Dazed n' Confused"...man, I remember that so well. I jammed a tape in the VCR and hoped like hell they would play that more than once, a video of Zep in their true prime (and much better than TSRTS, IMO). Fortunately they played that again and I caught that and everything else MTV ran that weekend. It's still on the ol' VHS in the basement.

Oh, how much do I like it? Not much. Because I love it!

I remember that to :D I was still a teenager. I was at my friends house. and we were just sitting there with our jaws on the floor....I will never forget seeing Plant in that yellow shirt, and Page in the leather jacket!.

I think Mtv was calling it "The Weekend Remains Insaine" this had to be some time in the late 80's. I recorded the 30 minute special Bio, and the Dazed from Supershow, Kashmir and Ten Years Gone from Knebworth as well. man did I ever wear that tape out!

Archived