Great Photo Site

MHD

I have made this a new topic in case it gets buried in the REPFOTO thread. I have found this site tonight:-

Music Pictures

You can create an account for personal use, which I have done, and there are pages of Zep photos...you can enlarge and save for free (this is stated on the site so you are doing nothing illegal) You get the watermark, obviously, but we can put up with that can't we?!?! :D

I downloaded some fantastic shots of Jason Bonham and Joe Bonamassa, taken whilst at a recording session. As they are professional, they are great quality and I have never seen them before. It was such a treat. I left the site to post here, so I am off back to check out the LZ shots!!

Redferns has the same pix as the site you posted MissHoneyDripper only the watermarks aren't so obvious. There is a little picture ID at the bottom when you save it but you can crop that out later. For example:

wowhair.jpg

You should be able to log in with your same musicpictures ID, though I'm having trouble doing that today. Seems they've renovated the site.

I have made this a new topic in case it gets buried in the REPFOTO thread. I have found this site tonight:-

Music Pictures

You can create an account for personal use, which I have done, and there are pages of Zep photos...you can enlarge and save for free (this is stated on the site so you are doing nothing illegal) You get the watermark, obviously, but we can put up with that can't we?!?! :D

I downloaded some fantastic shots of Jason Bonham and Joe Bonamassa, taken whilst at a recording session. As they are professional, they are great quality and I have never seen them before. It was such a treat. I left the site to post here, so I am off back to check out the LZ shots!!

Great site!...thanks MissHoneydripper!