Which aspects of your personality do you value both least and most?

Bonham

I've been threatened by the KKK on YouTube too. It was because I was belittling them and their beliefs on soem Hitler celebration video. And they all turnt on me, like hundreds of them left me comments telling me I'm going to be 6 feet under. :lol: Bunch of bald, pre-pubescent fuck ups.

Thanks guys :blush: i just hate prejudice,i see racism and i just try my best to stop it,the KKK guy was just a hic who went onto a Republican party preaching the evils of N*GGERS! only to be completely disowned by the party!In his statement,he refered to me (Because i had been debating politics with Republicans and being openly against racism) as so:

(Insert real name here) IS A F*CKING N*GGER LOVER!!!

It was pointed out Abe Lincoln abolished slavery and he was kicked off the site. :lol:

Somebody here posted a hilarious comedian doing his Zeppelin impression, and in the Youtube replies, there was a horrible racist remark about it. It's like chauvanists- every time you think most of 'em are dead, more of 'em pop up. I commend the work Bomber has done. But I digress from the topic (for a good reason).

For me, the weakest aspect of my personality is having a very short fuse. I can get extremely angry within seconds, and I don't care who knows it. Often making me look a little crazy, but the good side to that is I calm down quickly.

The strongest aspect of my personality is probably the ability to communicate well and I'm very emotionally intelligent, which is a good thing. I'm able to express my emotions well and I'm able to listen to others well, too. And I know how to have a lot of fun! Being a Leo, outgoing comes with the mane. :P

Your self-reported short fuse indicates a distinct lack of emotional intelligence. If you truly had a high EQ you would have more effective ways of dealing with your anger in a calmer, more balanced way. People thinking you're "a little crazy" indicates that you are somewhat unstable.

The good news is, you have some insight to your personality - you are able to look at yourself objectively. But don't trick yourself into thinking that having a short fuse is OK or desirable. You will get further in the world by finding more intelligent ways of interacting with people, by controlling your anger.

I've been threatened by the KKK on YouTube too. It was because I was belittling them and their beliefs on soem Hitler celebration video. And they all turnt on me, like hundreds of them left me comments telling me I'm going to be 6 feet under. :lol: Bunch of bald, pre-pubescent fuck ups.

Someone elsewhere on the forum made the astute observation that parents should supervise their children's internet usage more closely. Unfortunately in general, the internet is a repository for anger and hatred, because people think they are anonymous.

Your self-reported short fuse indicates a distinct lack of emotional intelligence. If you truly had a high EQ you would have more effective ways of dealing with your anger in a calmer, more balanced way. People thinking you're "a little crazy" indicates that you are somewhat unstable.

The good news is, you have some insight to your personality - you are able to look at yourself objectively. But don't trick yourself into thinking that having a short fuse is OK or desirable. You will get further in the world by finding more intelligent ways of interacting with people, by controlling your anger.

I think you misunderstood me. I get angry very easily, but it doesn't mean I get angry all the time. And saying I lack emotional intelligence is insulting, because you don't know me personally.

I think you misunderstood me. I get angry very easily, but it doesn't mean I get angry all the time. And saying I lack emotional intelligence is insulting, because you don't know me personally.

Well, you start some good threads, that's for sure! :D

I would say I procrastinate too much. Why do today what can be put off until tommorow. Not at work though, I'm very efficient in that respect I just can't seem to get things done for myself at times.

On the good side I would have to say I like humor, I'm quick to go out of my way to help others and expect nothing in return. Some people I know will give a fifty cent favor and expect five dollars change. ( Humor ) :D

I'm young at heart. I would rather go to a theme park than on a cruise ship although I would enjoy both. B)

I'm considerate of others' feelings, very conscientious, hard working and an optimist. I have many interests, and can switch gears/multitask easily. I also enjoy helping others, and teaching/training, although I've never been a teacher before; and am a great problem solver.

OTOH, I have difficulty making decisions sometimes (Libra). I have a very low tolerance for people who (I feel) aren't conscientious. I have to work hard at being organized; it does not come naturally; and I'm not as patient as I would like to be. I'm more of a "feeler" than a "thinker" too; although it's not too obvious.

Well a guy named Sigmund Frued belived the personality was made up of three entities. the Id the Ego and the Superego. Ever heard of this? I certainly believe in the ID. But am not sold on the pure concept of the other two. Even though I do believe in subconsciece wishes to a degree, but I believe he took things too far and the man went far overboard on his hypothesis on Personality and Human sexuality. With this said, I believe I dislike the ID the most. Our innermost desires supposedly set in stone and established as youths in our early childhood experiences. I believe far less in our subconscience mind controlling us. and Im am up in the air/on the fence so to speak when it comes to dream analysis. Freaud believed we work out our problems in our dreams. That we dream constantly and that only a very small percentage can be recalled in the morning. A good dose of Blue Moon the night before certainly doesnt help now does it :P But , to make a long story short, I hate the ID in us all. It is there and it brings out the worst in us.

Well a guy named Sigmund Frued belived the personality was made up of three entities. the Id the Ego and the Superego. Ever heard of this? I certainly believe in the ID. But am not sold on the pure concept of the other two. Even though I do believe in subconsciece wishes to a degree, but I believe he took things too far and the man went far overboard on his hypothesis on Personality and Human sexuality. With this said, I believe I dislike the ID the most. Our innermost desires supposedly set in stone and established as youths in our early childhood experiences. I believe far less in our subconscience mind controlling us. and Im am up in the air/on the fence so to speak when it comes to dream analysis. Freaud believed we work out our problems in our dreams. That we dream constantly and that only a very small percentage can be recalled in the morning. A good dose of Blue Moon the night before certainly doesnt help now does it :P But , to make a long story short, I hate the ID in us all. It is there and it brings out the worst in us.

Well, I fuckin LOVE my ID! :banana:

Yes I know I would screw up the spelling. But the ID is what he classified as our basic inner desires. Our uncontrolable animal instinctual desires. Established in our early years of life.

Then I definately stand by my previous statement. BTW, I read your blind date post to a friend this evening. Funniest goddmaned thing I've read in this forum. But I digress, AGAIN!

Thanks. But it is a true story. My luck with life and love.

At least you had the courtesy to smoke a joint with an amazon and almost get blown up by ammunition in her couch! Oh, lord. That beats all.

I both love and hate my obsession to stand out. It gets in the way of some things, but ultimately, I stand out. A LOT. Also, I can say totally egotistically that I am totally different, unique and cool. So nyeah.

some of my weak points:

obsessive

compulsive

paranoid

fearful

withdrawn

reclusive

lazy

hateful

insane

below average intelligence

ugly inside and out

stupid

a failer

lost

i stink

i'm getting fatter

i'm boring

i'm scary

retarded

dirty

inferior

weak

in the way

methodical

calculated

venomous

truly evil

strong points:

i don't know... this feels dirty

Weaknesses:

Disdain for most kids my age

I often get crumbs in my mustache

I seem to be a TAD bit too fond of the cheese products... <_<

I will only consider dudes with at least shoulder length hair. S'just how it is.

Strengths:

Very tall

Unusually mature for my age

Ever such good descision making

rah rah sis boom bah. :cheer:

Archived